Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings

157 South Street, Plymouth, MA, 02360

Reviews of Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings

September 25, 2013

By Wendy15

The services they provided are very good and they are very caring. They have a 24-hour staff that monitors the residents and I think that is very good. The lady whom we talked gave a lot of information to us. I notice that the living space is a little bit small. They have a library, TV, and computers. Overall, it was a nice experience visiting Plymouth.

May 08, 2012

By daughter of two

Plymouth Crossing is the best place I could have chosen for my parents, who both have Alzheimer's. The care of the staff is especially obvious, from the director to the nurses to the business manager to the front desk people to the bus drivers to the chef and servers in the dining room. My parents' care is based on their individual needs and personalities. I attend the support groups and informational groups, which help so much, and I can check in anytime with questions. My parents, especially my dad, were so against moving from their home, but they feel so comfortable with their apartment, and with all the people that deal with them. The entire staff seems well educated on dementia/Alzheimer's no matter what their actual job is. My mother loves to be involved in activities, and she receives the guidance she needs to be comfortable doing that. My father, never having been a very social person, enjoys being around people without being involved in "formal" activities. He likes to sit adjacent to the lobby, where he can see people and visit with a few. The staff makes him feel welcome doing that and involved in different ways than my mother is. I would highly recommend that anyone with family members who have dementia difficulties consider Plymouth Crossing as a safe, comfortable and friendly living situation for their loved ones.

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Thank you for trusting us to care for your parents.

September 10, 2011

By fluidity

As we looked for an assisted living community for my wife's aunt, on a recent Saturday afternoon, my wife, her aunt and myself went to visit Plymouth Crossings. It's entrance is on a well traveled street that we use quite often, so we knew the look of the property and were always impressed by it. The location is convenient enough so that my wife and I can visit easily from where we live, so it was an obvious facility to check out.Well, from the time we entered the front door of the building until the time we left, we were impressed. Everything was beautiful. The high-ceilinged, chandelier-ed dining room with it's wait staff taking individual orders at every meal, the many pretty common rooms for all guests to use, the very bright and incredibly cheerful sun room, all combined to give the feeling more of a resort hotel than a typical facility. We expected an amazingly friendly staff; after all, they want your business, and were not disappointed. Everyone working there seemed to understand that well treated customers are happy customers, and that concept works to everyone's benefit. What we didn't expect was for so many residents to approach us unsolicited and tell us how much they love living at Plymouth Crossings. It went a long way to relieve anxiety, most importantly my aunts.Our aunt chose to move into Plymouth Crossings and is settling in very well. She hated the notion of giving up her old home, but she's adapting happily to the environs and the activities of her new one.

Photos of Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings

• Low Salt

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1

• Licenses: EOEA

About Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings

Independence, personalized care and companionship. Assisted living and Alzheimer's care at Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings in Plymouth, MA means helping seniors stay independent by providing 24-hour personal care in a socially active, dignified residential setting.

Residents enjoy attractive apartments, comfortable comm unity rooms, a lovely outdoor patio and garden, and an ever-changing program of social and fitness activities. Assistance with activities of daily living -- such as bathing and dressing, along with medication monitoring -- is personally tailored to each resident's changing needs and is provided by a caring professional staff.

Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings provides the best of both worlds -- the ability for seniors to remain independent in their own apartment, knowing that help is available 24 hours a day.

We are proud to offer a professionally-trained, licensed and caring staff who work with each resident, their family and their personal physician to develop a personal care plan.

Map of Benchmark Senior Living at Plymouth Crossings