Eden Villa-Pleasanton

4115 Mohr Avenue, Pleasanton, CA, 94566

Reviews of Eden Villa-Pleasanton

Caring107450050 March 11, 2015

I have looked at one facility in Pleasanton. The name of it is Eden Villa. The staff is friendly, and it is very clean. They provided a good facility for the seniors. They seem to take good care of them. The rooms are of a good size. They also have activities for the seniors. I checked the dining area, and it looked good. It was spacious. The big kitchen looked clean to me. I actually like them although I have never used them. I have a very good impression about them. Everything is very good.

mariecant June 23, 2012

My church got involved with Eden Villa as a sort of adoption project. We we started out by taking them cookies, lemonade, ornaments, flowers, etc. just on special holidays like Christmas, Halloween and Easter. Gradually the program evolved to a once a month project where we would bring lemonade and cookies the last Saturday of every month. Our purpose was to provide company and companionship to those that many people in society had forgotten about. Fortunately, the people at Eden Villa were very well cared for. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, the facility was extremely neat and clean. When we mentioned we would like to come every last Saturday of the month, the facility director was more than happy to accommodate us. They even provided the lemonade and cookies. All we had to do was show up with smiles on our faces. There was plenty for the residents to do there from movie watching to courtyard sitting. There was a shuttle service that would take them from place to place as well.

About Eden Villa-Pleasanton

Eden Villa-Pleasanton is an assisted living facility in Pleasanton, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Eden Villa-Pleasanton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Eden Villa-Pleasanton