Mulberry Gardens of Southington

58 Mulberry Street, Plantsville, CT, 06479

Reviews of Mulberry Gardens of Southington

CloutierUSMC June 22, 2012

Mulberry Gardens has been a great place to volunteer at for both my wife and myself. My wife volunteered there for about 6 months and developed a few relationships with not only the residents, but also the staff. The staff was always friendly and she never had a complaint about them. As for myself, I remember volunteering before 2000 as a Cub Scout and it was a memorable experience. The last time I visited, the facility's quality hadn't seem to go anywhere but up. Of course being a kid, I wouldn't pay attention much to the inside, however, driving my Mulberry Gardens almost everyday, I would notice the landscaping. The landscaping was always beautiful. The staff was always friendly and respectful. Never once did my wife or myself feel unwelcome there. As for negative comments, I can't think of any. None at all, I haven't experienced a situation there that was less than amiable. The inside was very well kept as was the outside. The staff upheld good order and discipline within the facility so there was hardly ever any negative incidents, that we observed.I give Mulberry Gardens a 5-star rating because they deserve it. I left there with nothing but positive memories and high respect for the staff and management.

grandma's stay May 03, 2012

I remember thinking that the outside was well kept with flowers and benches. The security was very low key. We signed in and where told where grandma was. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. There was a sitting area when you first walked in. Before you got to the rooms there was a cafeteria. It was small, but clean. You walked down several halls, each room was well marked with the residence name. Each room was small but had a mini fridge, microwave, and tv. The bath rooms where very nice and easy for grandma to get around. She enjoyed her stay there. They had activities for the residence. I believe we attended a party there that was a lot of fun. We where asked to join in, but declined. They where always very knowledgeable about my grandmother's health. They would keep us informed. Everything was kept very clean and presentable. Overall it was a very nice facility.

About Mulberry Gardens of Southington

Mulberry Gardens of Southington is an assisted living facility in Plantsville, CT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Mulberry Gardens of Southington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Mulberry Gardens of Southington