Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

April 30, 2014

By Cindy46

Five Star Premier is unbelievable. That's why my mother picked it. Everything is positive about it. We're not in there yet, and I know something could change, but from what we see there's nothing bad that I could say about it. The people who helped us were very pleasant. They gave us a lot of good information, and they took us into independent living and to the assisted living and showed us around. My mother decided to go with the assisted living because that's what her insurance covers. The rooms were very nice. For what you need, they're good enough and big. My mother is moving into a 1-bedroom apartment, and it's only about 500 square feet, but it's all she needs. She doesn't need a kitchen because they cook all her meals. It's just a little kitchenette, and it's perfect for what she needs. They have activities and anything you could think of, like bingo, cards, they take them out to different places, and there's something scheduled every day for them to do. It looked like the people were happy. We talked to the people, and they seemed happy. One woman was there 8 years. They don't look like they're ready to die, like sitting in wheelchairs falling asleep.

April 12, 2014

By James78484850

Five Star is much newer, fancier, and everything was top-of-the-line. They have a nice patio overlooking the water. It has a large independent living unit and a smaller assisted living, but it has a no memory care, and that’s why we did not pursue it. The dining area is smaller and more exclusive.

December 31, 2013

By Marsha11

Five Star Premier Residences is a very well maintained facility. It is very clean. It also seems to have a lot of life in there. When you walk in, there are always people around and they seem like they are living not just existing. The staff is very helpful. My mom seems to like their food also.

November 27, 2013

Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation used to be Hyatt House on Sunrise Boulevard. It was a very nice place. It was very clean and very organized. Their rooms were spacious too. I had a sampling of the food and it was very good.

October 26, 2013

The most appealing facility that I've looked into was Five Star in Plantation. To us, it was very nice and seemed very comfortable facility. Everything was spread out for walking and very helpful if you have a walker. The hallways were wider. The food seemed good and the rooms were spacious enough for a couple. I would probably recommend this facility to others.

September 26, 2013

By William16

I visited Five Star Premier Residences at Plantation and the facility is very nice, but the problem was it was just too far from my children. We really like the place and we like the people. They have all smiles on their faces and that impressed me. They have different activities like bingo and poker. It also got different classes like art or sewing classes. They have quite a few different activities.

July 31, 2013

By Tony555

My Mother has lived at Five Star since February 2013, it has improved every part of her life. Her healthy life style includes great nourishment, socializing that is so healthy, and a sense of independence that she cherishes everyday. The security that she feels is priceless, not to mention the wonderful feeling we have as a family that. She is so happy.

July 30, 2013

By Jane32

When I went to Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation, the staff took me to the independent living facility and the assisted living facility and gave me all the information. The staff were pleasant and fabulous. The place was also clean and my tour was great. I would definitely recommend this facility.

July 24, 2013

My parents have been living in Five Star for about three months. The property is pretty nice but the apartments were nicer and updated and we got my parents the biggest two-bedroom apartment they have there. They seem to be in the ball as far as the medical staff and the medications for my dad but they also have nurses every couple of days to check on them. I looked at a few but this was the best of the ones that I looked at based on the price tag also.

June 29, 2013

By Kathy39

only met one person who showed me around. Oh my God the community was so beautiful, but they were out of our price range. The rooms were beautiful.

March 29, 2013

I visited Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation while I was looking for an independent living place for my parents. The staff were very friendly, open and informative so we had a good experience. The place was very clean. They had a small recreational area where they can play cards or hold conferences.

June 12, 2011

By SoccerGab

Friend or relative of resident

The care was decent and the area was clean. The real item that stuck out with me is that my grandmother in-law also stayed at one in Vero Beach. The classic residence facility was above and beyond the one in Vero. A major difference was the eating area. Much more freedom and the ability to relax and conversate. I'm not sure the differences between each, but the Vero one was crowded and unpleasant. I chose to write on the classic residence because the experience was good and made her feel comfortable at least for a little while in her final days. While we did not enjoy the reasons we had to go there, my wife and I spoke several times on what a great job they were doing taking care of her.

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation offers compassionate senior care in Plantation, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Plantation, FL.

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation