The Waterford at Plano

3401 Premier Drive, Plano, TX, 75023

Reviews of The Waterford at Plano

July 21, 2015

I visited The Waterford at Plano, and the staff was friendly. What I just didn’t like was the assisted living area; it just didn’t look right to me. The apartments were nice, but I didn’t like the carpet.

February 25, 2015

I visited The Waterford. I enjoyed talking to the young lady, but I couldn't remember what her title was. She was very friendly, and she took her time. My mother actually changed her mind and decided not to move here. Had she done so, that's where I would like for her to go. I saw one empty room that somebody had moved out of. They were renovating it, and it was a good size. The dining room was nice and cozy. I thought it was safe and secured enough. They had a big and inviting front room area. Overall, it just seemed like a nice place. Generally, what I liked about it was that it was a smaller community. One thing that she mentioned to me that kind of ticked my interest was that a lot of the staff had been there for years, and she mentioned how they worked together as a team. I thought that was nice to hear.

February 23, 2012

By commercesd

We stopped in to check out The Waterford at Plano as we were in the Plano vicinity looking at assisted living options for our aunt. We needed to come earlier than planned, and the staff was friendly and accommodating about that. The grounds were spacious and well kept with plenty of nice seating and areas for the residents to enjoy. We could see how it would be easy to have gatherings there with friends and family. Our aunt would particularly like the garden area, where many of the residents enjoy a peaceful atmosphere. The main rooms were nicely decorated and the residents seemed quite happy with the variety of activities offered, which gets added to as new opportunities arise. The library was well stocked - and we were told that many of the residents are avid readers, like our aunt. The food we saw looked and smelled appetizing. They make every effort to accommodate as many tastes and dietary needs as possible.The snacks offered looked healthy and delicious; the staff encouraged everyone to eat well. Our aunt would really like their menu options, which seemed to have a lot of variety. The activities looked interesting, from local entertainment, to cultural happenings in the region. Residents are encouraged to participate in everything -- from outdoor outings to in-house events. The residents all looked well cared for and happy; we could see our aunt enjoying living here.

Photos of The Waterford at Plano

Services & Amenities of The Waterford at Plano

About The Waterford at Plano

At the Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you've always wanted. Awake each morning to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. At the Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle that you've always wanted. Each morning you'll awake to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day.

Our community provides you with areas to get away from it all (maybe with a bestseller from our library along with areas to enjoy the company of others. Connect to the Internet on a computer, join friends in the billiards room, relax in our television theater lounge, or step onto our community bus to explore the surrounding areas without the worries of driving. You'll be conveniently close to shopping, doctors' offices, hospitals and other medical facilities. We'll even transport you to and from your medical appointments within a specified radius.

Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at The Waterford, where you can paint your retirement any way you please. We invite you to come for a visit. Explore your retirement options, the Waterford way.

Map of The Waterford at Plano