Brookdale Plano

3000 Midway Road, Plano, TX, 75093

Promotion ends in 18 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Plano

Caring78169250 February 28, 2014

We looked at a few facilities and Horizon Bay looked like the best one of all. My first impression was that it was clean and well kept. Also, it looked like they have a lot of people working there and they looked more professional. We met a nurse and she was knowledgeable about a lot of things. It seemed like she has more experience in what she does. She hasn't met my mother, yet most of the things she said was right. The rooms were smaller, but their dining room looked nice. They did have a room where they have a big TV and there were a lot of people sitting there. They would also play games. They did have a lot of activities for their residents.

Bill25 August 15, 2013

I would give Horizon Bay an average rating. There was nothing there that attracted me when I visited this place for my wife. The marketing people were very nice and outgoing, but when I walked around, I didn't think it was a place I was interested in putting my wife. At the time of my visit, I didn't see a whole lot of activities going on, though they were getting ready for an activity session. All the residents were just going into a very small room that I didn't think could handle that number of residents. Their residents, however, looked well taken care of. The apartments that I saw were neat and clean; nevertheless, they were basically similar to other facilities I had visited.

caring07151 July 24, 2013

My grandfather moved in to Horizon Bay three weeks ago. He only eats puree so hates the food but the actual food seems okay. The people working there seem competent but they are not many at night and sometimes it's hard to get in and out. If they could have more staffing at night, or some way for us to leave without involving the staff, or a key pass perhaps that would be great.

commercesd February 23, 2012

We visited the Horizon - Bay Plano assisted living facility while searching for a place for our aunt to live in the general area.

The well manicured outside was nicely maintained. The grounds outside offered easy access for residents, where they can enjoy walking around freely and safely. We could see that there is also plenty of space to have cookouts, parties and picnics.

The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many other stimulating activities. Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture.

All of the rooms had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings.

Each room was beautifully designed. The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable.

The facility can accommodate all levels of ambulation. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light.

Seniors use the exercise room and take aerobics and yoga classes. The residents go on trips to visit the many local cultural spots like galleries, festivals, fairs and other gatherings in the region - as well as dining at local eateries.

The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious.

The residents here looked very content in their living environment and were well cared for by kind and considerate staff.

From Brookdale Plano

Brookdale Plano provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Plano