Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Santa Fe Place
Vanessa5 October 25, 2014
I visited this facility
Santa Fe House was wonderful and a very nice place. It was very clean. Everybody was very nice, very pleasant, and very welcoming. They had average rooms. They looked like they had a bit of activities going on. I didn't see any, but they say they did like card playing, dominoes, and different groups doing different things. However, we just can't afford it.
From Santa Fe Place
Santa Fe House in Plainview, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.
Assisted Living residences at Santa Fe House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Meaningful Pursuits activities
- Emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation for group arrangements
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
- Home Visit Program
- Urgent Placement
Santa Fe House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.
Location of Santa Fe Place
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities