Atria Plainview

12 Washington Avenue, Plainview, NY, 11803

Reviews of Atria Plainview

516carols December 25, 2014

thank you atria plain view...i had a great month at your facility and truly miss everyone that i met...you have a great staff, friendly, made me feel at home..my room was great...so comfortable...i miss and love you all...i hope you remember me...happy healthy holidays everyone...

Debbie99263150 September 23, 2014

Atria was absolutely lovely, the service was great, and the food was fabulous. The director met with us personally, took us on a tour of the facility, and was very accommodating. We also got to meet my mother’s next door neighbor that happened to moved there. They gave us lunch for free and the dining was fabulous; you had more than one selection, and I couldn’t believe the choices that you had were phenomenal and then having specials on top of that. If I was retired, I would have signed up yesterday.

Caring72415650 October 19, 2013

Atria seemed very clean. The people seemed very welcoming. The apartments were very nice. However, they were too small.

Ellen12 August 15, 2013

The Atria was a much smaller facility. There were a lot of women there. We were looking for both of my parents, so we had to find a place where there was a decent amount of men as well. They also did not have two-bedroom apartments which was what my parents wanted. Nevertheless, based on my visual tour, I would give them an average rating.

Rachel 1 April 09, 2013

My dad thought Atria Plainview was the most comfortable. It looks like a nice community. The accommodations are nice and the staff were very helpful during the tour.

TheMerr June 30, 2011

The facilities and grounds were very comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. The rooms were clean and well kept. The staff were friendly and helpful and very good at their jobs. They were quick and effective when meeting peoples needs. The food was good and the treatment was superb.

From Atria Plainview

At Atria Plainview, you'll experience an independent lifestyle with the comfort of exceptional care that's there when you need it. Enjoy a social calendar chock-full of cultural, educational and spiritual activities that connect you with fellow residents and your local community. Indulge in our restaurant-style dining room or venture out to nearby restaurants. Atria Plainview offers easy access to shopping, a library, and places of worship.

Atria Plainview provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance