Atria Plainview

Overview of Ratings

4.2

August 15, 2013

By Ellen12

The Atria was a much smaller facility. There were a lot of women there. We were looking for both of my parents, so we had to find a place where there was a decent amount of men as well. They also did not have two-bedroom apartments which was what my parents wanted. Nevertheless, based on my visual tour, I would give them an average rating.

April 09, 2013

By Rachel 1

My dad thought Atria Plainview was the most comfortable. It looks like a nice community. The accommodations are nice and the staff were very helpful during the tour.

June 30, 2011

By TheMerr

The facilities and grounds were very comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. The rooms were clean and well kept. The staff were friendly and helpful and very good at their jobs. They were quick and effective when meeting peoples needs. The food was good and the treatment was superb.

Photos of Atria Plainview

Features of Atria Plainview

About Atria Plainview

At Atria Plainview, you'll experience an independent lifestyle with the comfort of exceptional care that's there when you need it. Enjoy a social calendar chock-full of cultural, educational and spiritual activities that connect you with fellow residents and your local community. Indulge in our restaurant-style dining room or venture out to nearby restaurants. Atria Plainview offers easy access to shopping, a library, and places of worship.

Atria Plainview provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance