Sugar Grove Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.3

August 15, 2012

By Pooka

My mother has been a resident of this facility for almost a month now. We placed her here because it's near my brother's home. Also, my mother-in-law stayed in here. This place has a garden for walking and a large restaurant area for dining. The accommodations are just wonderful and really nice. The staff seems really attentive and caring. They provide a calendar for their activities. I think my mom will rate it really good. I even joked that I want to reside here as well. I will recommend this place to others. However, there's still room for improvement especially in the tap water quality. I noticed that it was rusty.

October 03, 2011

By broncrider3445

My grandfather was a resident at Sugar Grove Senior Living in plainfield indiana. While he was there he recieved very good care by a professional well trained staff that were also warm and careing. He enjoyed his time there and was happy and that made me happy. The facility offered many types of activities and events on a daily basis to keep the residents on thier toes and active. They were also very good with his medical care and helped schedual appointments and even offered transportation if none was available. If there is anything negative to say about the facility it would only be that the maintainace dept. could sometimes be slow to react to issues with the property but as for everything else it was top notch. Everytime i would visit my grandfather was always enjoying some activity or telling me about an event he attended that was fun. I really attribute his last few years to the high level of care he recieved at sugar grove. I know that he really enjoyed it here. He originally had preconcieved notions about senior living and was very hesitent to be a part of it. Sugar grove made all his worries dissolve and i truly believe that would not have rather been anywhere else. I highly recommend this facility and was overall very pleased.

Hi Linda, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. Thank you for your sincere review. I'm so sorry that you weren't offered a meal! If you'd like to come back and tour with us once more at Blair House, we'd love to serve you either lunch or dinner. Please feel free to call the Blair House directly at 309-454-8900 to schedule an appointment if you're interested. Thanks, Katie

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Sugar Grove

Features of Sugar Grove

About Sugar Grove

Live the sweet life when making your home at Sugar Grove. The country setting of our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Plainfield, IN, radiates warmth and provides an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Residents are afforded the privacy they deserve while at the same time offered companionship with plenty of daily activities and weekly outings. Our studio and one- and two-bedroom floor plans in Assisted Living boast 9-foot ceilings and are painted in neutral colors so residents have an easy time personalizing their spaces. Available garden homes raise the standard of living with open concepts and sunrooms. Residents appreciate restaurant-style dining at The Grove with daily specials and a regular menu at their discretion. The on-site putting green, stocked fishing pond and walking path that is integrated with the Plainfield Trail and Park system are a sense of pride within the community. Caring and professional staff members provide a helping hand when necessary for residents who require assistance with everything from housekeeping and laundry to nursing services. Independence is highly encouraged with scheduled courtesy transportation to popular shops and restaurants around the newly renovated downtown.

Map of Sugar Grove