Sunrise Villa Bradford

11180 N. Bradford Ave., Placentia, CA, 92870

Reviews of Sunrise Villa Bradford

April 10, 2014

By Tina21

The staff at Vintage Senior Living was nice. However, they only had singles, which were very small, and I was interested in one-bedrooms. They would put two singles together so they become one-bedroom, but it was awkward because you had two identical rooms, and I don't like that. Besides, when you put the two together, it was too expensive. They should build actual apartments like one-bedrooms and not put two singles together.

November 10, 2011

By Michael F.

The main thing that I remember about this facility was the quality of their food. They had a chef that cooked every client's meal by the order - and a fruit/veggie buffet where clients could enjoy a salad or fruit cup of their choosing. The inside lounge area where family could visit with their clients was also very warm and inviting. I sat with my client in here for over 1 hour and he told me how the facility staff took care of him - etc., and he had no complaints about anything whatsoever. I would most definitely recommend Vintage Senior Living to anyone in the OC area.

Photos of Sunrise Villa Bradford

Features of Sunrise Villa Bradford

• Minimum Memory Cost: $7289/month

• State Licenses: license pending

About Sunrise Villa Bradford

At Sunrise Villa Bradford, we focus on your well-being by providing a comfortable and engaging environment that encourages active, happy days. You will receive a high-quality care, designed to meet and promote your personal wellness goals. Our team will identify your interests and aspirations, and create a plan that combines your care needs with your desired lifestyle. You can rest easy that you are receiving care from experienced team members; we offer a systematic approach that helps assures an individualized response to each resident's unique health needs.

Map of Sunrise Villa Bradford