Heather Heights

160 West Jefferson Road, Pittsford, NY, 14534

Reviews of Heather Heights

Caring100600250 January 09, 2015

Heather Heights has a nursing home atmosphere. They only have single rooms. I needed an apartment for my mother-in-law. It is a very old community that is not active. The only activity that I saw that they were having was a happy hour and an ice cream social. To improve the place, they probably need a bigger facility.

Tom96105050 November 07, 2014

We also visited Heather Heights of Pittsford, and it is an absolutely gorgeous facility. The staff are very friendly. Everybody was really genuinely pleasant, and they had a bunch of activities.

Sandy28 December 17, 2013

Heather Heights of Pittsford was very nice. The staff was very pleasant. Their rooms were more like the studio type instead of apartment type. It's more of a memory care facility, and I just didn't think it was suitable for my mother.

From Heather Heights

Heather Heights is a supportive living community for seniors. We offer assisted living, memory care, enhanced care and respite in a beautiful residence situated on 14 acres. You have the choice of a private, deluxe private, semi- private or a two-room suite. In our memory care, it is our private room option only with a beautiful enclosed courtyard and a full activity program geared towards residents with dementia to keep them engaged and active. All rooms are available furnished or you may bring your own personal furnishings.

We at Heather Heights offer 24/7 on site nursing and care staff, special diets to include puree and thickened liquids, choice of room sizes all on one floor, restaurant style chef prepared meals, a variety of activities to engage in, a wander guard system

Features of Heather Heights