Heather Heights

160 West Jefferson Road, Pittsford, NY, 14534

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Heather Heights

January 09, 2015

Heather Heights has a nursing home atmosphere. They only have single rooms. I needed an apartment for my mother-in-law. It is a very old community that is not active. The only activity that I saw that they were having was a happy hour and an ice cream social. To improve the place, they probably need a bigger facility.

November 07, 2014

By Tom96105050

We also visited Heather Heights of Pittsford, and it is an absolutely gorgeous facility. The staff are very friendly. Everybody was really genuinely pleasant, and they had a bunch of activities.

December 17, 2013

By Sandy28

Heather Heights of Pittsford was very nice. The staff was very pleasant. Their rooms were more like the studio type instead of apartment type. It's more of a memory care facility, and I just didn't think it was suitable for my mother.

Photos of Heather Heights

Features of Heather Heights

• State Licenses: 370-F-220

About Heather Heights

Heather Heights is an assisted living facility in Pittsford, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heather Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heather Heights