Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
The Residence at Weinberg Village is designed for individuals who wish to remain as independent as possible, but who prefer the security and safety of living in a supportive setting.
Comfortable residential suites, centralized dining, and attractive common living areas make this facility a delightful home. Every day our creative activities staff plans events and outings to stimulate the mind and body.
Residents are encouraged to remain active and maintain as much independence as possible. There is a wonderful sense of warmth and community among residents and our caring, professional staff.
Personal Assistance Tailored to Fit Your Needs
We recognize that each resident is a unique individual, and we provide support and personal assistance designed to meet each resident’s unique needs. We provide delicious kosher meals three times a day, housekeeping, and linen service and offer varying levels of assistance with bathing, dressing, and medication management.
Special Care for Memory-Impaired Seniors
The Assisted Living Residence also includes a special unit for memory-impaired seniors, sponsored by the Ladies Hospital Aid Society. The secure Arbor Unit includes a higher staff to resident ratio and designs activities to stimulate residents’ memory and cognition.
Key features of the LHAS Arbor Unit at weinberg Village include:
- An environment designed to promote a sense of well-being
- Monitoring devices to promote a safe and secure environment for residents
- An outdoor terrace that includes gorgeous views of both the river and woods
- An outdoor area dedicated to activities and programming for the residents of this unit
- Activities planned and supervised by a professional with expertise in dementia programming
- Staff who have completed a dementia-specific training program that includes dealing with memory loss, combative and difficult behavior, wandering, and meeting the needs of families.
What Makes Us Special
When you need us...we are there. The Jewish Association on Aging is a continuum of care offering home healthcare and residential services for the elderly and their families in the Pittsburgh community for over 100 years.
Features of Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Activity Room, Library, and Private Dining Room
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,590/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $5,475/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: No pets allowed
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- State License(s): Lic 429860
Reviews of Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities