Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
The Residence at Weinberg Village is designed for individuals who wish to remain as independent as possible, but who prefer the security and safety of living in a supportive setting.
Comfortable residential suites, centralized dining, and attractive common living areas make this facility a delightful home. Every day our creative activities staff plans events and outings to stimulate the mind and body.
Residents are encouraged to remain active and maintain as much independence as possible. There is a wonderful sense of warmth and community among residents and our caring, professional staff.
Personal Assistance Tailored to Fit Your Needs
We recognize that each resident is a unique individual, and we provide support and personal assistance designed to meet each resident’s unique needs. We provide delicious kosher meals three times a day, housekeeping, and linen service and offer varying levels of assistance with bathing, dressing, and medication management.
Special Care for Memory-Impaired Seniors
The Assisted Living Residence also includes a special unit for memory-impaired seniors, sponsored by the Ladies Hospital Aid Society. The secure Arbor Unit includes a higher staff to resident ratio and designs activities to stimulate residents’ memory and cognition.
Key features of the LHAS Arbor Unit at weinberg Village include:
- An environment designed to promote a sense of well-being
- Monitoring devices to promote a safe and secure environment for residents
- An outdoor terrace that includes gorgeous views of both the river and woods
- An outdoor area dedicated to activities and programming for the residents of this unit
- Activities planned and supervised by a professional with expertise in dementia programming
- Staff who have completed a dementia-specific training program that includes dealing with memory loss, combative and difficult behavior, wandering, and meeting the needs of families.
What Makes Us Special
When you need us...we are there. The Jewish Association on Aging is a continuum of care offering home healthcare and residential services for the elderly and their families in the Pittsburgh community for over 100 years.
Features of Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
- Minimum rate: $3590/month
- Minimum Memory Cost $5475/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Features Extra Activity Room, Library, And Private Dining Room
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Skilled Nursing
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Wii Sports
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Home Sale Assistance
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Pets No Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- State Licenses Lic 429860
Reviews of Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Residence at Weinberg Village PCH
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities