The Pines of Mount Lebanon

1537 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA, 15228

Reviews of The Pines of Mount Lebanon

Anonymous105934650 February 11, 2015

Nobody was really attentive to the residents in the memory care unit of The Pines of Mount Lebanon. They were just sitting in wheelchairs. The facility was new and very nice, but I just probably would not rate the staff as high. The environment was very nice.

darla233 October 05, 2014

The people that work there are very patient and caring. They treat the residents with respect and good humor. They try to have projects that interest the residents and help them with games and spend time with them. The facility is kept clean and neat.

Caring77849950 March 20, 2014

I like the location of The Pines Mt. Lebanon. The lady that gave us the tour was helpful. She was from dietary staff. The rooms are adequate. The dining area appeared to be clean and adequate. They could improve on the price.

redberry September 10, 2013

So far we are discouraged by evidence of substandard care - poor-quality bathing and toileting assistance, poor diet options in memory care, insufficient and poorly-trained (and often rude) care staff. We are hoping our concerns will be addressed so we don't have to relocate.

Thank you so much for your insight here. This is not our standard of service and are disappointed that this was your initial experience. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve any of your concerns. Executive Director – Gary Renwick.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

I've had members of my family in and out of various assisted living facilities in the Pittsburgh region, and The Pines of Mount Lebanon is probably the nicest one I've seen. The building felt more like a nice hotel than an assisted living facility. The rooms were spacious and decorated, the food was good, and there were various common areas that the guests could use. My grandma had her 90th birthday, and our family was provided access to our own guest room with an ice cream bar. The staff I encountered were always courteous. Though it is probably one of the most expensive facilities in the area, I believe it is also one of the nicest.

From The Pines of Mount Lebanon

Here at the Pines assisted senior living & memory care community, we recognize that the little things make all the difference when it comes to addressing your unique style of living - from keeping our outdoor floral gardens maintained and beautiful, to keeping our aviary full of lovely and interesting birds, to preparing wonderful meals that make our residents feel right at home.

Here, senior residents can experience the widest range of unsurpassed services and amenities. Our residents enjoy settings that are as interesting as they are comfortable. They can choose from a great array of social activities and recreation programs. And they can receive the assistance or professional care they many need, 24 hours a day.

The Pines is not only an exciting place to live, but also an inviting destination for family and friends. Every day, residents can enjoy activities like exercise classes, museum trips, and cooking classes. Plus, we've designed our "uncommon" common areas and exciting programs to encourage frequent visits from guest. From our sunny enclosed courtyard, to our cozy TV room to our Card Club area, we offer a wide array of great spots to gather and entertain.

Features of The Pines of Mount Lebanon