Marian Manor Corporation

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Marian Manor Corporation

October 07, 2015

By janwa

My Mom was in Marian Manor for three weeks and I have to say that after a rocky start (didn't have a room, broken bed..) it turned out to be a great place. The nurses (especially Barb) and aides (Savannah) were just great with my Mom. They always checked on her and were so helpful and nice to her. While there, there was a death in the family and the Sisters, nurses and aides went above and beyond to help my Mom get through that difficult time. They made sure to help her get ready for the funeral. PT and OT were great and made her more confident with her walking.

March 01, 2014

By Doctordaughter

My father, age 90, went to Marian Manor for short-term rehab after a 5-day hospital stay for pacemaker placement. Prior to the hospital stay he had been living at home with his wife. We chose this place due to proximity to his home, to make it easy for his wife to visit. My dad is hard of hearing, intelligent but has vascular dementia, and at the time had no mobility on his own. He was at this facility for a little less than 3 weeks. We were very disappointed with the experience and asked for him to be discharged earlier than recommended to finish his rehab at home, which turned out to be a good decision. At Marian Manor my father was basically ignored except for the times when he had a scheduled appointment for rehab. He sat for hours in his room with no social interaction. Although he was at the facility for rehab, and the specific therapists were competent, rehab was limited to only an hour or two per day and the rest of the regular staff had no time or inclination to help with the rehab process. The nursing staff did nothing to help him get back to "living at home status", that is no help going to the bathroom (just left him alone to go in his diaper), no bringing him to social activities, no turning on the TV or music for him, etc. All of the staff was very pleasant and accommodating, but if the patient is not a complainer they will be ignored!

September 11, 2013

By fishinfool2

The Rehab Staff was outstanding! RN's not so good but the Nursing Assistants/Aids were much better. Food was typical institutional type but there was always plenty of it. The facility was clean but the furniture was old. Beds, lamps and TVs didn't always work. Staffing seem adequate while I was there.

Features of Marian Manor Corporation

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Marian Manor Corporation

Marian Manor Corporation is an assisted living facility in Pittsburgh, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Marian Manor Corporation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Marian Manor Corporation