Gracious Living Personal Care Home
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Gracious Living Personal Care Home
Gracious Living Pittsburgh offers a secure and comforting atmosphere that feels like home with all the professional services you and/or your elderly loved ones would require.
At Gracious Living, you would expect to find the following:
- Resident rooms that have their own bathrooms, and allow views to the outside surroundings throughout the house
- Multiple living or sitting areas with large screen televisions
- A spacious dining room and multiple restrooms in the common area
- A patio that provides a peaceful place to sit and enjoy good weather, cookouts or just the company of others
- A large parking lot surrounded by flowerbeds.
What Makes Us Special
We are proud of our facility’s great location and safe neighborhood environment in the Castle Shannon/Mount Lebanon. We provide customized services and a choice of private or semi-private (double) occupancy, and varying levels of care to suit your purpose and pocket (or wallet).
Features of Gracious Living Personal Care Home
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 50
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- State License(s): 431651
- Minimum rate: $1,800/month
Reviews of Gracious Living Personal Care Home
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Gracious Living Personal Care Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities