Gracious Living Personal Care Home
Reviews of Gracious Living Personal Care Home
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Gracious Living Personal Care Home
Gracious Living Pittsburgh offers a secure and comforting atmosphere that feels like home with all the professional services you and/or your elderly loved ones would require.
At Gracious Living, you would expect to find the following:
- Resident rooms that have their own bathrooms, and allow views to the outside surroundings throughout the house
- Multiple living or sitting areas with large screen televisions
- A spacious dining room and multiple restrooms in the common area
- A patio that provides a peaceful place to sit and enjoy good weather, cookouts or just the company of others
- A large parking lot surrounded by flowerbeds.
What Makes Us Special
We are proud of our facility’s great location and safe neighborhood environment in the Castle Shannon/Mount Lebanon. We provide customized services and a choice of private or semi-private (double) occupancy, and varying levels of care to suit your purpose and pocket (or wallet).
Features of Gracious Living Personal Care Home
- Minimum Rate: $1800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 431651