Cumberland Crossing Upmc

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Cumberland Crossing Upmc

December 13, 2011

By BEJ0494

My grandfather is a resident of Cumberland Crossing and we have never heard a bad thing from him or from any of his other resident friends about the facility. The around the clock staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. I really like how welcoming the staff is to the resident's family and friends, they seem very hands on and compassionate with each resident. The place is beautiful and there is a lot of living space for each resident. We celebrated my Grandfather's 80th birthday at Cumberland Crossing. They allowed us to use their private dining room to host our family and my grandfather's friends. We brought in our own food, but the on site cook prepared us special appetizers and cookies and the birthday cake. It was such a lovely moment for my grandpa! My Grandpa just raves about the barber he visit, although I have never met the gentleman, he just sounds like such an amazing person that my grandpa can talk to and relax while he gets his hair trimmed without having to go off site! Overall we are very happy and comfortable with Cumberland Crossing. It seems like a really lovely place for older folks to relax and enjoy the rest of their life while they have all the support and care they need.

About Cumberland Crossing Upmc

Cumberland Crossing Upmc is an assisted living facility in Pittsburgh, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cumberland Crossing Upmc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cumberland Crossing Upmc