Concordia of the South Hills

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Concordia of the South Hills

August 31, 2015

By Patrick20

I was visiting someone who was ill at Concordia of the South Hills. The place was very well managed and clean. The staff looked great. They showed me where the room was, and everything was fine. The rooms were very nice and clean. It seemed to be adequate for the patient.

March 07, 2015

By pittguy

What an amazing facility! The staff was so helpful and caring. The residents spoke so highly of their caretakers. Their smiles said it all! It is so comforting knowing there is a caring facility available in the near future for my mom and dad.

August 28, 2013

By Caring Husband1

We like everything about Concordia Of The South Hills. We are impressed with their health care facility, the nursing home that's part of it. The staff is very nice. Their rooms are very nice. They do have activities there including happy hours. It is a good place to live.

December 22, 2012

By secluded

In my experience, this was one of the nicest providers we had, though there is always some downfall to assisted living care. The staff was helpful enough, and generally was responsive to my grandmother's needs. They even packed up all of her things when she got sent back to the hospital and stored them in the back room so we could go and pick them up later. On the downside, they didn't always alert us when something happened - which was annoying because my mother is a registered nurse and would have been able to comprehend and in fact assist in the situation. The facility was also nice - the room was very homey, and it was also a single, which was very important to my grandmother. Unfortunately, my grandmother did not get to partake in many of the amenities as she was too sick, but I believe there were an ample amount of offerings, such as personal hairdresser and fun activities. I believe she would have enjoyed them if she were feeling better.

Services & Amenities of Concordia of the South Hills

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Concordia of the South Hills

Located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh International Airport, with convenient access to 279 and I-79, Sunrise at South Hills is set in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh near Mt. Lebanon and Greentree. We pride ourselves in our individualized services, hospitality, our exceptional restaurant-style dining experience and our endless activities and programs.

Map of Concordia of the South Hills