Concordia of the South Hills

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Concordia of the South Hills

December 22, 2012

By secluded

In my experience, this was one of the nicest providers we had, though there is always some downfall to assisted living care. The staff was helpful enough, and generally was responsive to my grandmother's needs. They even packed up all of her things when she got sent back to the hospital and stored them in the back room so we could go and pick them up later. On the downside, they didn't always alert us when something happened - which was annoying because my mother is a registered nurse and would have been able to comprehend and in fact assist in the situation. The facility was also nice - the room was very homey, and it was also a single, which was very important to my grandmother. Unfortunately, my grandmother did not get to partake in many of the amenities as she was too sick, but I believe there were an ample amount of offerings, such as personal hairdresser and fun activities. I believe she would have enjoyed them if she were feeling better.

Features of Concordia of the South Hills

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Concordia of the South Hills

Located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh International Airport, with convenient access to 279 and I-79, Sunrise at South Hills is set in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh near Mt. Lebanon and Greentree. We pride ourselves in our individualized services, hospitality, our exceptional restaurant-style dining experience and our endless activities and programs.

Map of Concordia of the South Hills