Atria South Hills

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria South Hills

August 22, 2013

By carrie01

I think this place was very clean. The food was delicious, the programs were good. My mom was not there very long, though.

August 22, 2013

By Aileen30

Atria was wonderful. It was still independent living but they provided so many activities like transportation to the doctors and just walking around the place, the residents there seem to be very friendly and happy. It was very upbeat there.

May 11, 2013

Atria South Hills was a wonderful place and the staff were caring. We chose it because it was near my mother-in-law's house and she was familiar with the area. However, she was not that ready yet, so she went home again.

July 24, 2012

By TristanROup0911

Everything was great. The people, the events, the staff, and the residents were all awesome. She was happy, witch was what mattered most to me and the rest of my family. When she lived alone, she commonly forgot to take medication, or would take way too much medication. At atria, the staff would come in while she was at the dining hall and give her room a clean up, they would feed her cat too, witch was also awesome, because no where else we could find alloud pets. She lived there for several years, and every time i went to visit we were greated by friendly, and genuanly kind staff. They always tried to make life better for all of the residents whom lived there. I think that if anyone in my family needs to be living in an assisted living home will be immediatly put there, not only because off the amazing staff, but the fact that there are other people to interact with, and it gives off a sense of community and friendship.

Photos of Atria South Hills

About Atria South Hills

At Atria South Hills, nestled within the South Hills suburb of Baldwin Borough, residents experience a sense of community and security. Join your new friends on a trip to the Pittsburgh Ballet, the symphony, Three Rivers Arts Festival and more. Atria South Hills is just a short distance from downtown Pittsburgh's shopping, theaters, restaurants and parks.

Atria South Hills offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Cafe
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Personal emergency response pendant for each resident
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance