Asbury Heights Assisted Living

Reviews of Asbury Heights | Assisted Living

3.2

November 20, 2012

By k42463

Asbury Heights provides different housing options, from independent living to full and Alzheimer care. The facility is located in a quiet Pittsburgh suburb. St Clair Hospital is less than a mile from the facility. Asbury Heights is very clean and feels more like a home than a nursing facility. There are sidewalks to very nice sitting areas throughout the grounds. The amenities are wonderful, it has its own beauty and barbershop, diner, post office, game rooms, and much more. When visiting Asbury Heights there are plenty of activities for you to do with your loved ones. The staff is attentive and patient, with full focus on the full care patients at all times. The staff that I observed had bonded with their patients. The staff also plans many activities for the residents, there are movie nights, dinner parties, game nights, and for residents living in independent living there are off site activities planned. After visiting many other facilities I found Asbury Heights to be a caring well run home that I highly recommend.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

The facility was very clean and smelled nice and the staff was friendly. They had a common area with a snack shop, post office and second hand store. All of which I liked very much for my mother. The main problem were with the rooms on the Assisted living floors. They has 2 floors for Assisted Living, three units for Nursing Home and five floors of independent living. The assisted living floors the majority of the rooms were one room with no bathroom. You had to go down the hall to use the toilet and/or shower/bath. I did not like this at all and either did my mother. They had afew rooms with bathrooms but they were always being taken by residents waiting inhouse to move from a non-bathroom room to a bathroom room. Desided not to have my mother move in there.

Features of Asbury Heights

• State Licenses: Lic 429670

About Asbury Heights

Asbury Heights' mission is to improve the lives of older adults through high-quality and compassionate care.

We offer numerous programs and activities to keep you as active and involved as you want to be.

Through our Living Well at Asbury program, we look at research and document trends and results so that we can make personal, customized recommendations and suggestions that result in more function and fewer limitations for you.

Map of Asbury Heights