Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro

140 Brookstone Lane, Pittsboro, NC, 27312

Reviews of Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro

Sweetie Pie Girl March 20, 2014

My mom's husband is a resident here, for over a year now. He receives wonderful care. The staff is the best!

Bane March 17, 2014

In November 2012 the hospital case manager told me that my aunt would need 24 hour care for the rest of her life. She was 100 years old and was living independently (with a good amount of assistance from me). I checked out assisted living facilities near to my home until I discovered Cambridge Hills. My aunt is now 103 -- the oldest resident. I am very pleased with her care and am so impressed by the kindness and understanding shown to her by staff. The staff is always willing to listen to my concerns and "fix" things if need be. I recommend Cambridge Hills as a caring, responsible, affordable facility.

checking out assisted living facilities near my home until I found Cambridge Hills. My aunt is now at 103 the oldest resident and with the assistance of staff is still able to walk to the dining room, around the facility and outdoors (they often have to call her in when it starts to get dark.

Karen W. (daughter) March 13, 2014

My mother lived at cambridge Hills for three and a half years. The staff was wonderful to her. For awhile she delivered the resident mail. It made her feel important and needed again. She always enjoyed the activities and outings. Her live and spirits were improved by living there. I would recommend it to anyone that had a loved one that neede Assisted Living..........Karen W. (daughter)

LiveLoveLaugh December 23, 2013

Visited more that 5 facilities before deciding on placing my mother here, For the most part the facility is clean and the staff take care of the residents. The residents seem to like the food. There are several activities and or events daily. Several younger more physically active residents would benefit from getting more exercise and as with any facility it is important for family and friends to stay involved and visit frequently. The facility is open to suggestions for improvements and addresses any questions and or concerns promptly. If I had it to do over I would make the same choice to place my mom here. I still feel it is one of the better quality and more affordable facilities available in the area,

concernedrelative21 January 07, 2013

this place is disgusting, residents were sitting in their own excrement in the lobby area.

Tricia81 April 18, 2012

It was surprised that it was considered assisted living and it was more like a nursing home. I think the staff were great there but, there was one who was rude to us as vistors. The facilities was very organized but it appeared more to be a nursing home. I walked in to the friend room to find her almost falling out of the bed and asked the staff there to help get her back in the bed and I was told "She is not on my assignment I will the aide who has her". That was just rude and wrong in my opinion. I think they need to investigaate the staff more before they hire them.

somber1973 January 07, 2012

The administrator showed me around the facility, explaining to me the daily routine of the residents (people who live there), what the staff does (CNA's verses Med Techs), and what is included in the pricing of the stay (three square meals and scheduled snacks, activities, large clean room, and individual bathroom and shower). I was treated with respect, and the staff appeared friendly. The environment held no undesirable smells, the current residents looked clean and well-kept, and the grounds were neat and well-manicured. I was also given the chance to talk with the nursing head about the medical routine of the residents, such as bath schedules, housekeeping of each individual resident's room, and medicine routines. I was very impressed at how efficient Cambridge Hills of Pittsboro appeared to be, in its care of the elderly clients, its staff, and its grounds. I will certainly consider Cambridge Hills of Pittsboro for the extended home of any elderly members of my family who are no longer able to care for themselves.

mell May 23, 2011

Visited this facility

A nice privately owned and operated facility. My father was there for almost 3 years and never had anything negative to say about the care he received.

From Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro

Welcome to Cambridge Hills of Pittsboro

Cambridge Hills Assisted Living is a locally owned all-inclusive community. We are conveniently located in historical Pittsboro, NC. Our goal is to ensure the highest level of affordable care in a home like environment. Our compassionate staff is trained to provide assistance with all activities of daily living and medical emergencies. We recognize each of our Residents’ individual needs and tailor our response and assistance to ensure maximum comfort and quality of life. We care about your family as if they were our family…because they are.

Cambridge Hills is a 90 bed all-inclusive Assisted Living community with a 38 bed Memory Care Unit. We are located in picturesque Pittsboro, NC. We pride ourselves in offering a hometown feel and caring staff.

We at Cambridge Hills want you to feel at home in our community. Our home is pleasantly lit and tastefully decorated. We offer a variety of private and semi-private rooms. Each room has a private ADA bathroom with a low entry shower. An emergency call system is located at each bed and in every bathroom. All of our rooms are equipped with individual heating and cooling units, wall-to-wall carpeting, and windows that look out to the beautiful grounds.

Personal Care Plans

Many of the debilitating conditions that affect the elderly require constant care and medical attention. The caring staff at Cambridge Hills offers personal care plans for all of our residents at no additional charge. Our care plans are continuously reviewed and adjusted to meet the ever-changing needs of our residents. Our goal is to encourage independence while providing any needed assistance with all activities of daily living. We maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all personal and medical information. Leave the basics of daily living to us and enjoy your time with your loved one.

Family Matters

The Cambridge Hills staff understands the importance of family and the need to connect with each other. Our community is designed with common residential areas for you to connect with family and friends. We have a comfortable lobby and bright sunroom for all our residents to enjoy. Our private dining room is the perfect location to host a birthday party or other special occasion. The Memory Care Unit offers a fenced in garden sanctuary for all to appreciate. Whether you're playing cards or chatting about the good old days, we provide a safe, friendly, and enjoyable environment.

We are locally owned and operated since 2005. We are here to meet your expectations. We believe in what we do and expect nothing short of a 100% commitment from our Employees. When something is not to your satisfaction, we want to know. With that said...Cambridge Hills works with you to formulate the best scenario for your loved one. Our Family is caring and compassionate because we believe in the humanity and dignified treatment of people. And we strongly feel that this philosophy has led to our successes.

Features of Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: No pets allowed

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,600/month

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): HAL-019-019