United Methodist Communities at Pitman Assisted Living

535 N Oak Ave, Pitman, NJ, 08071

Reviews of United Methodist Communities at Pitman | Assisted Living

January 31, 2014

When I went to Pitman Manor, the whole facility was very nice and homey, but they did not have call buttons in the room so that's why I did not choose this facility. It was also an older facility. The staff were very nice and they were also good.

November 20, 2013

By Charles29

We had friends who stayed in Pitman Manor. The place itself looked pretty good. I like best the people that work there. We saw that they cared for their residents. It wasn't just a job for them. They were doing it because they cared for their residents. I have nothing but praise for the people that are working there. We did try eating there and it was good and satisfactory.

August 11, 2013

By bdemerson22

Kindest, most caring and welcoming staff and residents of any of the communities that we visited. Dad has decided to make Pitman Manor his new home.

June 28, 2013

By Faith2

I visited Pitman Manor. The staff was very accommodating and very informative. The facility was nice. They had a garden with benches where you can sit outside. It felt like a residential setting although the room was small. They had activities like crafts, concerts, discussion group and they have outdoor activities too.

Photos of United Methodist Communities at Pitman

Services & Amenities of United Methodist Communities at Pitman

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 08C005

About United Methodist Communities at Pitman

At Pitman, residents enjoy the comforts of home and much more with access to amenities that include a new rehabilitation center, a private assisted spa and a beauty and barbershop. We are part of a beautiful and residential neighborhood in the quaint and historic town of Pitman where residents can participate in a vibrant community life. As a full service assisted living community you will receive the individualized care you need from our outstanding team of nurses, aids and professional caregivers. The overall experience that Pitman creates in one where an individual can rediscover their life in an environment that enhances a person’s security, dignity and independence.

PItman is located near the center of town, giving residents access to local shops, restaurants, banks, theaters, parks, and the library. At home, they enjoy sitting areas, balconies dining rooms and our cafe.

Map of United Methodist Communities at Pitman