Pinole Senior Village

2850 Estate Avenue, Pinole, CA, 94564

Reviews of Pinole Senior Village

Donna118324550 January 13, 2016

Pinole Senior Village has worked out well. My folks have only been there for a month, and they seem to be OK. The staff seems to be nice. The activities are good and include exercise classes. Also, security is good there.

Karen117883350 December 15, 2015

We visited Pinole Senior Village. The staff we met were helpful and informative. They were undergoing renovations when we visited. It felt a little stark, but that could simply be because it didn't have things hanging on the wall, and they were redoing the carpets. The residents were well cared for. They were eating at the time we were there. It just didn't feel terribly warm or inviting, and it didn't seem like there was much in the way of activity. We were told that they watched an old movie. They also do some physical activities, exercises, and memory games, but nothing was going on when we were there. They had some private rooms and some shared rooms. They were good-sized and some looked into a courtyard. They seemed fine, acceptable, and clean. The dining area had various tables, and it felt a little cafeteria, not very warm and inviting. It's worth somebody looking at, especially after they completed renovation, but they should have more activities and more of a home-like feel, more warmth in the atmosphere and environment.

Cynthia M. September 08, 2015

I visited Pinole Senior Village for my sister. I was very impressed with it. It was very clean. The staff was very knowledgeable. The director of this facility was very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was really nice. The grounds were nice. The landscaping was pretty. The rooms were attractive. She showed me about three to four different rooms. I was very favorably impressed. Basically, they assisted with showing me the rooms, telling me the prices and how the various elevations go, whether it is independent living, assisted living or memory care, so I got all of that.

Caring106505050 May 15, 2015

We really liked Pinole Senior Village; however, it was too far away from my home. The staff was great. They were very nice. I really liked the people up there. The rooms were beautiful too. I didn't see any activities at that time we were there, but they had activities. I liked that the staff was very nice and helpful, and the place was very clean.

Larry43 December 26, 2014

I thought about moving in at Pinole Senior Village myself, in case I got that bad. The staff was very professional and courteous with nothing to hide. I mean, they showed us everything. They had a really nice outside area that was secure. They could get some time to have a little walk in the path with nice trees and flowers, and then the inside was really nice. The rooms were very nice, so it was all around nice. If I had to live in a home, this wouldn't be a bad place to live. This one was full of sunshine. Whoever built it, built it with plenty of sun to come in and nice colors. The only problem was, my mother-in-law became where she needed more than assisted living, and they don't provide that. She needs the most advanced level of care, and they don't do that. It is located literally right off the freeway, and the convenience is fine, easy parking, easy everything.

Caring90050350 August 30, 2014

We found Pinole Senior Village for my mother-in-law. The main reason we chose this was the location. It was the closest to us. It's a larger facility and it seemed to have other services offered. They do activities like crafts, gardening and music. The staff were good. They have a very large parking lot.

Bev M. July 20, 2014

We chose Pinole Senior Living for my dad because of its location. It's in a place that he lived for 40 years. It is also super highly recommended by several people we know who had relatives there. They offer transportation, not just to appointments. At least three or four days a week they do outings to local events. They also do exercise classes, music programs, and art, all sorts of things. They keep the people very active. They staff were able to answer all the questions I had. He is in a pretty big shared room.

Caring78384150 January 31, 2014

There's one in Pinole that we visited and we really like this place. It's called Pinole Senior Village. The place is very clean and nice. The people there are very friendly. They have different types of rooms, but they didn’t have any available that would fit my income and my needs. I have Parkinson's disease and a chemical sensitivity, and it's been really hard to find the right place for myself.

Caring1124 August 28, 2013

My sister-in-law stayed at Pinole Senior Village & Alzheimer's Special Care Unit. Everything seemed very well-run and well-taken care of. I was satisfied with the facility.

carybear1 June 09, 2012

My brother and I toured the facility, it was very nice, clean, friendly, the thought of putting our mom in an assisted living was out of the question in my mind, but when we went to the facility it was very nice, the people were great and i can see they care about their patients. My mom will be going into a facility soon and it will break my heart, so I am glad they have these amazing places for someone in her condition, at least I know they care.

From Pinole Senior Village

Situated in the broad, scenic bay area Pinole, California, Pinole Senior Village provides quality affordable retirement living, assisted living and memory care in a setting that's as comforting and enriching as it is convenient.

We are firmly committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment. Pinole Senior Village's Team Members are hired for their passion and trained to help provide an inspiring lifestyle, and every day show their dedication to our main objective-to positively impact the lives of our guests and their families.

Pinole Senior Village offers a Rent Reduction Program for those applicants who financially qualify.

Features of Pinole Senior Village

• Diabetic

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• French
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,190/month

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid