Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living

3800 62 Avenue North, Pinellas Park, FL, 33781

Reviews of Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living

Caring96015150 October 25, 2014

I had my husband at Magnolia Gardens, and I like the facility very much. My husband likes the food very well. I am happy with everything there. I would recommend to anybody who has someone needed to be placed in an assisted living. Magnolia Gardens would be the first choice for me.

Caring90569650 July 30, 2014

Magnolia Gardens was a really pleasant surprise, especially given the Medicaid thing. They were really wonderful. That was one that we had considered, but they didn't offer the level of medical supervision that we were looking for, and some of the amenities, but they were very good. The rooms were very nice. It was a very pleasant environment, very clean, spacious. It was a really good value for the money.

Caring67063550 March 31, 2014

Magnolia Gardens is probably the newest of the facilities. It's been about 10 years since they opened up. It's conveniently located. It's only a 1-story, like a ranch house, but spread out beautifully. The facilities are all new but they work on a simply different program. I've been there several times to visit. It's pretty hard to compare a very small unit with maybe 70 or 80 beds to a giant facility which has 400 people.

The staff is very friendly up in the front office. It doesn’t have a large office area, so you're treated in a different way like in a little sitting room or a meeting room. You can chat with the person before they take you out on a tour. I appreciate their environment because it's smaller and it doesn't have all the fancies around.

Debbie71528950 November 21, 2013

My parents had just signed a lease with a wonderful place called Magnolia Gardens. They had different sizes of rooms and they were very attractive. They were very clean, neat, well painted and well kept. They were nothing like the nursing homes that we had been to. They offered every type of assistances needed up to a certain point and they worked with us for financing as well. It's seven minutes from my home and it's important to us to have her close by. They seemed to be very pleasant and the people seemed happy and well taken care of.

Grace9 August 14, 2013

I really liked Magnolia Gardens. The price was right and everything was inclusive and they do things a la carte. I liked the arrangement. I liked the rooms although it was small, it was very clean. I talked to a few residents there and they were very happy with it. There were a lot of things that I was a little apprehensive about like my mother needed to be wheeled and there was not much wheelchair access. I didin't like the that they had a waiting list but I would recommend it to others.

JoJo Z July 07, 2012

I always wondered what Magnolia Gardens was like since I drive by often. It always looked clean & well cared for from outside. When my Mom needed more help than I was able to provide I started looking for an ALF. Visiting many in this area made it very clear to me that Magnolia Gardens was the place for Mom to be. The staff is always friendly & helpful to everyone. The residents seem happy and the resounding answer when I asked if they liked living there was "Yes". Mom's room is spacious with a beautiful view of the grounds and large oak trees. Bringing all her own furniture etc made the transition from her house so much easier. The staff helped me navigate the way to transition Mom from home to an ALF even before I commited to putting her there! The lobby is comfortable & clean with smiling staff always at the desk to greet visitors & watch for wayward residents. The health care staff check on patients often & really check to make sure they are alright - even at night. Mom's apartment is always kept clean by the very efficient housekeeping staff - the common areas are always beautiful & clean. Activities are frequent and well run by the activities director who makes every day fun for the residents. The dining room is very spacious and my Mom loves the food - she has gained a little weight since moving in. Overall our experience has been fantastic - Mom is well cared for and safe!

bee1 May 09, 2012

I give managolia gardens, five stars because I liked the way they have facilitly set up. also the services they offer. They made my grandmother smile again in along time. She was so happy to be there. Because their atmosphere made her fel at home. The lady that show us around was very friendly and professional.

joedoaks August 24, 2011

The facility is very nice and the apartments are set up well for people who have to use a wheelchair or walker. It is very clean and most of the staff are nice. No nursing staff only Med Techs. Food is absolutely rotten. The administrator is totally ineffective and will not deal with any resident issues like noise problems or other issues.

Elaine L June 09, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

Magnolia Gardens is beautiful and pretty inexpensive compared to other places in the area. They also take Medicaid and you don't have to share a room. I would recommend them to anyone.

From Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living

Built in 2003 and centrally located in the heart of Pinellas County, Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living Facility is wholly owned and managed by Palm Lake Village Housing Corporation. Our mission statement is simple: We provide the highest quality service in a caring environment. Our friendly atmosphere and exceptional service will make it easy to adapt, meet new friends, and call Magnolia Gardens your new home.

We offer luxurious apartments at an affordable price. All of our apartments are private and our all-inclusive rates are one of the best values in Pinellas County. We also accept government subsidies for income eligible residents.

Magnolia Gardens offers a spectrum of services and amenities to our residents in a luxurious setting and at an affordable price.

You will enjoy all of these amenities with our All-Inclusive rates:
  • A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartment in 14 different floor plans
  • 24-hour staff to assist you with activities of daily living needs
  • Three delicious and nutritious meals daily plus two snacks
  • Assistance with self-administration of medications
  • Round-the-clock emergency call response system in each apartment (personal wireless pendant available for an additional fee)
  • All utilities, except telephone & cable
  • Health oversight by a registered nurse
  • Active social, cultural & educational programs coordinated by our activity director
  • Two tree-shaded, private courtyards for relaxing outdoors
  • Private bathrooms and kitchenettes in all units
  • Regular health & wellness assessments
  • Transportation to local doctor appointments, shopping and other events
  • Weekly laundry & housekeeping
  • Respite care in a fully furnished apartment for short-term stays which provides all the amenities of a full time resident.

We accept the Florida Medicaid Program (SMMC LTC) and those residents enjoy a private room with private bath!

Features of Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: #AL10314
  • State License(s): AL10314

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: non-refundable $85 application fee for the background check and a fully refundable $300 security deposit due upon choosing an apartment.

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living