Bayside Terrace

9381 US Hwy 19 N, Pinellas Park, FL, 33782

Reviews of Bayside Terrace

Shorty1 February 16, 2016

I really like Bayside Terrace. We’re hoping to get my brother on Medicaid, but they don’t take that for the room. The experience has been very good. They’re very friendly, and they have good food. I really like this facility. The staff is very good. We had lunch there, and it was very good.

Anonymous114374350 October 28, 2015

Bayside Terrace was good. The staff was great. Their dining area looked really neat and clean. They’re very capable of taking care of people.

Patricia110107450 August 05, 2015

I chose Bayside Terrace for my mother. It's a very nice facility, and the cost was a factor. I had to be able to afford to keep her somewhere. They had just remodeled the rooms, so they are nice and clean. I found the facility clean, and the food seems to be really nice. Just everything about it was what I was looking for her. I'm still in Mississippi, and they let her use their cell phone to talk to me. They've just been extremely helpful.

Cheryl110455750 June 29, 2015

I visited Bayside Terrace. The staff was very good. They were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean. Everything was pristine, and it was secured.

Anonymous104961850 June 16, 2015

My mom is very happy at Bayside Terrace. She is healthier both physically and mentally now than when she was living alone. The staff seems very friendly, accommodating, kind, and compassionate. For us, this has turned out to be a very good choice. The facility could use some work or updating.

Clark3 February 11, 2015

I got my aunt in a place, and she seems to be happy. I came up and did some interviews around the area and she seems to pick that one. The name of the community is Bayside Terrace. It was a great visit. What I did is setup an appointment to come see them. But sometimes when you setup an appointment to go see something they put their best foot forward. So I just called up before I was supposed to be there and I said I just got in town early, can I drop by. They said absolutely, come on by. Everything was fantastic. The people were friendly and everybody -- even the clients -- seem to be happy. She actually got a brand new room. They tore up the bathroom and redid it. They put a new sink outside the bathroom. It has two windows. They put a new ceiling and painted the whole wall. I've seen some of the food, and it looks good. They gave me a whole calendar of everything going on. They have stuff going on every day. The memory care where is located on the ground floor. They have a secured patio area that they could go out any time they want. That is one of the big pluses when I've seen it. They are priced very reasonably, and for her to be able to go outside is the reason I chose the site.

Caring97394950 November 15, 2014

Bayside Terrace is nice, but I just didn’t like it as much as I like the facility I am in now. I guess the rooms looked nice, and the staff was very nice.

Mary100467250 October 17, 2014

I was able to visit Bayside Terrace, as my dad has been there for a few weeks now, and so far, right now, it's OK. He is in a room and it is clean. The staff are caring, but I think they are a little immature. I think they need to work on their food. Their breakfast and dinner are OK, but their lunches are not so great.

Thank you for your honest feedback. We do take pride in the cleanliness of our community, and our staff does genuinely care about the residents -- that's why we're here! Regarding the food, our chef hosts regular meetings with the residents to get their feedback and take requests. This is a great opportunity to learn our residents' tastes and improve the menu selection. If your father is unhappy with the food, encourage him to attend these meetings to share with us how specifically we can improve our dining serice. We're glad he is a part of our community. Thank you!

zapo0559 May 24, 2014

Facility has recently changed ownership.

We went on a tour not too long ago.

Be aware of old carpets and foul smell of urine.

Sharon83337450 May 20, 2014

Bayside Terrace doesn’t have an institutional feel, but it doesn’t have a homey feel either. It's kind of in between. They have a shuttle service, room service, beauty salon, and they are also pet friendly. I like that everyone that I saw there was very friendly.

Joyce28 January 18, 2014

Bayside Terrace really turned me off. I wasn't impressed with it. It looked, felt and smelled like a nursing home. One or two residents were assigned to a room. It's a facility that's for very elderly people that really need help. Either the staff was showing me the wrong spot or what, so I left and that was the end of it. I was completely turned off with that place. It was not comfortable for me. It was too big and individual rooms were off of this long hallway and all you could see up and down there of course were wheelchairs and people with walkers. The feeling of it was just too institutionalized.

paula55 August 17, 2013

please read this carefully,DO NOT SEND YOUR LOVED ONE IN THAT PLACE ,I feel so sorry for the residents. the place is nasty and smells like trash. the food is so greasy and fatty. I don,t remembered seeing the regular serving of veggies ,fruit as recommended. no fish ,,I think they should get a dietetician to go over menu with the chef because it is a mess. they don,t care at all.i am about to find a new place for my mom it is not worth it.

Robert32 June 25, 2013

Bayside Terrace is a very nice facility. Their price is considerably less than others. It offered pretty rooms, eating facilities and activities. Also the facility is kept up and maintained very well. Professional help that are there seem very dedicated and they're doing a very good job. Also the staff members appear especially concerned with my parents. In fact, they suggested that we start my parents out in a regular two-bedroom in the memory care facility. My mother has dementia and I think in the long run that it will benefit them. It's the best place for them right now. In fact, people already living there seem relatively happy.

flmama123 April 10, 2012

This is a very pretty property to visit the landscaping was real nice the staff well some seemed nice and some didnt seem so genuine at all. I over heard some of the staff talking about having to clean up after some of the residents and they were to enthused about it and in my opinion there were really mean about it. On the other hand there were a few of the staff that went above and beyond being nice and made it seem like a place to be but after over hearing the other staff it just isnt a place i would want my family member to be. they did seem to have alot of activities or outings for the residents to keep them busy different store outings so they can shop a bus would take them the dining area seemed a little outdated but not to bad food looked pretty good also. overall seem like a nice place if i would not have over heard the staff like i did.

AnneJ March 10, 2012

As a resident for several years, I was truly concerned when it was announced that the building had been sold and new owners were coming in. I can now say that a greater thing could not have happened to our home. The new owners have spent money on the community; this is the first time since my arrival that I have seen this happen. A once tired and run down community is now beautiful! Now when my family visits I am proud to show them around. The new managers have proven to be a resident's advocate. They actually follow through on promises and we can see that they take our suggestions to heart. I came here after the death of my husband, not wanting to be alone. It was very hard decision to make. I was in a state of depression; I think we take for granted the need to have meaningful companionship. For the first time since Bud's death I can say I am happy. I have made some really good friends and the staff is so kind, there is always something to do here, I am even learning how to work a computer. Who would have ever thought, I would know how to work a computer, my grandchildren are so tickled. I am blessed! Anne

Disgusted in St Petersburg February 19, 2012

My mother until recently was a resident at this facility, please if you care about your loved one DO NOT place them in the care of this facility. Questions and concerns go unanswered or ignored, rooms are not cleaned often if at all. Glad Mom is finally out of this place.

From Bayside Terrace

Bayside Terrace is a warm, safe, and friendly community providing seniors a premier assisted living and memory care living experience. In addition to spacious studios and multi-room suites boasting oversized porches, residents can receive a range of assistance services such as grooming, walking, medication management, and even respite care. One of the largest senior communities in the area, Bayside Terrace has more than ten different activity rooms including a comfortable living room, library, hair salon, and spacious dining room where chef-prepared, restaurant-style meals are served. Bayside Terrace is located west of Tampa Bay in beautiful, sunny Florida. Down the road, residents can find professional baseball’s Tampa Bay Rays, shopping, dining, beaches, museums, and theme parks like Busch Gardens.

Features of Bayside Terrace