Woodholme Gardens

1700 Woodholme Avenue, Pikesville, MD, 21208

Reviews of Woodholme Gardens

3.3

May 31, 2014

Woodholme Gardens is the place I have my wife in. It seems like a really nice and clean place. It seems like they are taking good care of my wife. The staff seems also pretty good to me. I've seen the food, and it was good. My wife has severe dementia, so she is not able to participate in their activities.

Photos of Woodholme Gardens

Features of Woodholme Gardens

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5795/month

• Psychiatric Care

• State Licenses: 03AL1122-B

About Woodholme Gardens

Woodholme Gardens provides a full range of exceptional senior living options in Pikesville, MD, designed to accommodate your lifestyle. We make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of residents every single day. We offer Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite, and Hospice Services.

Life is all about the memories we make, the people we share them with, and the love and feelings we have for the people that matter most to us. At Woodholme Gardens, we strive to provide you with everything you need to help you celebrate and take joy in life.

Woodholme Gardens offers exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community that you'll love to call "home". Our team of dedicated and compassionate associates is there when you need them.

Map of Woodholme Gardens