Amber Park Assisted Living in Pickerington

401 Hill Rd, Pickerington, OH, 43147

Reviews of Amber Park Assisted Living in Pickerington

favorite neice June 27, 2014

Huge thanks to the Amber Park staff for making the transition to Assisted Living for my Aunt remarkably hopeful. My Aunts biggest complaint about living alone, and not being able to get around is that she feels "lonely" Within moments of her arrival at Amber Park, she had made four new friends, and found her sense of humor again....

Bonnie8 February 28, 2013

I'm the youngest one here at Amber Park. I'm 65 and diagnosed with Young Onset Alzheimer's. When I first walked in here, I was very, very impressed with its whole appearance. It's beautifully decorated and they had very nice pictures on the wall. The staff is very, very nice and everybody seems happy. The meal is good and they have a real chef. I like the rooms and the friendliness of the place. Everybody was really friendly and it was like home. I was an RN for 43 years and retired as a nurse manager at OSU Medical Center.

lanej5 May 19, 2012

My family and I truly liked this assisted living complex. First I would like to point out that the surrounding area seems pretty peaceful and safe. Also we when first went to look at the housing the staff was very helpful and insightful. One feature that my family liked was the multiple option rooms from studio design, one bedroom and two bedroom because some facilities only offer limited options. Next, we agreed that the monthly rent for living in such a nice space was pretty affordable and convenient for us to pay monthly rent for my grandmother. There were no long term bindings and that was appreciated because some other facilities did not have the same offerings. We were able to communicate with some of the friendly residents at the facility and they gave positive feedback on the staff and the care that they provide. The residents also commented that the food was pretty good and they enjoyed most of the meals provided day to day. My grandmother liked the fact that it did not seem to overbearing and that she still felt like she had freedom versus being in a nursing home. Overall we believe that this facility is a good fit for my grandmother and that she will be happy to move in.

mmashburn November 28, 2011

Amber Park is an A-one assisted living facility for three primary reasons:

1. An extremely dedicated and caring staff led by the profesional, competent and caring Jennifer Adams. Their focus on the total well-being of each resident exceeds what I have seen in any other assisted living.

2. Great food!! I don't need to elaborate on that one.

3. Clean, cheerful and non-institutional rooms and common areas. While no assisted living is really "homey," this one certainly has a warm and pleasant aura.

I heartily recommend families considering an assisted living facility for persons in need of this level of care.

About Amber Park Assisted Living in Pickerington

Amber Park Assisted Living in Pickerington is an assisted living facility in Pickerington, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Amber Park Assisted Living in Pickerington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Amber Park Assisted Living in Pickerington