Mountain Park Senior Living

4475 E. Knox Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85044

Reviews of Mountain Park Senior Living

September 30, 2015

By Debbie111545550

My mom and dad are in Mountain Park, and they are very happy. They are living there for about six months now. The atmosphere is very nice. They are not involved in any activities as my mom is still recovering. The food is very good. The people are very nice. Their apartment is spacious. It is one and a half bedroom. It has a nice family room and a little patio. It is very nice. The attitude of the people working there is good. I am happy with it.

December 30, 2014

They were accommodating at Mountain Park. The community meets the individual needs of the residents. The building is very upscale and impressive. We were also just impressed with staff. There’s a variety of people; they’re not confined to just one place. We did observe them actively playing. They also have a transition program for those who have difficulties. The dining area was very pleasant. What we liked about it was that we’re free to dine in any area. But I just noticed that some of the rooms were small.

April 02, 2014

By Steve35

Mountain Park was the first place we took my mom. The facility is only two years old. It's in really nice shape, but they have a 1-year waiting list to get into the independent living. It's about a half a mile from where we live. We just know about it because of the community, and some of our friends have relatives who live there. The rooms were nice. The thing with them is they probably have eight different floor plans of varying sizes, square footage-wise, so there's more variety of rooms. The staff was very nice, very informative, helpful, and quite pleasant. It's very nice, and that's why it's full.

May 16, 2013

By Laura16

Everything was wonderful about Mountain Park Senior Care. My mom really liked it. It was perfect. The only problem is they got a waiting list to get in. When she's ready to go or make the decision, she doesn't know whether they'll have any availability for her or not.

February 23, 2013

By Linda35

Mountain Park Senior Living had the services we needed. It's reasonable and in a nice location. It was small but has both assisted and independent living facility. The facility was very pretty and had a family feel. The staff was very, very pleasant, too. The rooms were a little bit small, but they were very nice. And they offered a lot of things like a library on every floor.

November 07, 2012

By Carmen5

My son is a diabetic and had six different strokes. He's completely paralyzed on his left side when he was in the hospital. He's currently in Mountain Park now. They're very patient with him. They're trying to teach him that there is more he can do than what he's doing and that he can't be kind of lazy. They're very, very good. He seems like a lot happier.

April 28, 2012

By ABKID

This place is beyond words. The staff were incredible and the food was simply amazing. The facility is brand new and everything looks and smells fresh about the place. It is a very large and complex facility and there are numerous staterooms in the complex. My grandmothers room was very nice, it had its own private bathroom and had a large flat- screen TV where she could watch some of her favorite shows. The staff were excellent and everyone in the facility made my grandmother feel warm and secure. The food was fantastic they had hearty portions of roast beef and even had lobster on the menu, but my grandmother enjoyed the ruebans that she was able to get for lunch. Overall there are so many positives to this place that they far out weigh the negatives. if you are in the market for an assisted living facility in the Phoenix area, you can't go wrong with this place as it is one of the best facilities I have ever seen in my life.

Photos of Mountain Park Senior Living

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

• State Licenses: AL8704C

About Mountain Park Senior Living

At Mountain Park, we offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Transitional Memory Care and Dementia/Memory Care. All of our retirement living options focus on creating an environment that fosters true independence and dignity. We value our residents' personal preferences and honor their decisions. We also encourage them to take advantage of all the activities we have to offer, including fitness and wellness classes, cooking classes, residence mixers and more. We also have on-site amenities like a greenhouse, restaurant-style dining, a cafe and a gourmet demonstration kitchen. Mountain Park offers a variety of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. And every Mountain Park residence includes At Your Service℠ hospitality concierge services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That means our staff can help you move into Mountain Park with packing assistance and moving company referrals. Once you've settled in, our staff can help with chores and errands that may get in the way of you enjoying your retirement.

We offer anytime dining in our restaurant-style dining room. We also have a bistro that serves quick, grab-and-go style meals for our residents who are on-the-go!

Map of Mountain Park Senior Living