Reviews of Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
No Reviews Yet!
About Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
Surpass Senior Living knows that as you get older, simple tasks can become tricky, but remain important to healthy aging. We encourage our residents to continue these tasks, with our assistance, and to also take full advantage of the programs we provide that are designed to enhance and expand their lives.
- Holistic Wellness: Using our proprietary Seven Dimensions of Wellness adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
- Professional Service and Care: Our trained and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and led by full-time, licensed nurses. Our staff receives constant oversite from our Medical Director who also performs routine resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
- Personalized Care: Personalized levels of assisted living care for each resident as well as Short Stay Respite options.
- Mobile App: Families can download and access our mobile app for regular updates and gain information on upcoming activities and events as well as other important communications.
- Engaging Activities and Resources: Residents and their visitors are able to enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths.
- Complete Dining Experience: Three complete meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets are created by our in-house culinary team. Residents also enjoy access to snacks and beverages throughout the day.
Surpass Senior Living does more than care for your family member's basic needs. We provide our residents with amenities designed for their comfort. We foster independence through encouragement and assistance when needed. All of our professional staff, nursing personnel, and Resident Care Partners receive proprietary training in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care.
We have a variety of memory care services and amenities, including:
- Comprehensive dental exam and x-rays provided upon move-in at no cost (at select locations).
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies available.
- Resident Care Partners have met or exceeded state-required certification and participate in continuing education.
- The Traditions memory care program incorporates a comprehensive, meaningful life engagement program that aims to lower anxiety, decrease frustration, and increase feelings of comfort, fostering a sense of purpose.
- Assistance with all daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, hygiene, and mobility.
- Home-like areas to encourage friendships and socialization.
- Choice of private or companion apartments to best suit your family member’s needs and financial situation.
- Secured outdoor area.
- Full service beauty and barber salon available on site.
- Three homemade nutritious meals and snacks each day.
What Makes Us Special
We appreciate and acknowledge every resident’s individuality and their personal accomplishments and contributions during their life. Our Holistic Approach to Wellness is designed around this philosophy. We attempt to engage residents in social aspects of life that minimize loneliness and boredom.
Photos of Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
Features of Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
- Minimum Rate: $3095/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4295/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 106
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: pending