Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Violet's Elder Care Assisted Living
November 02, 2014
I visited this facility
July 25, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
October 26, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Violet's Elder Care Assisted Living
About Violet's Elder Care Assisted Living
24/7 Quality Assisted Living in Phoenix Arizona
Finding a quality adult group home in Phoenix can prove to be challenging, knowing who to trust with your loved one's overall well being is what has most folks worried. Both of our Arizona assisted living homes are family owned and operated, we've been providing seniors with assisted living services for well over a decade here in Phoenix. We own two homes, Desert Comfort Assisted Living Home and North Valley Care Home, both are licensed by the Arizona department of Health for all levels of care.
A place for your loved one to call home
At either of our Phoenix assisted living homes, your loved one is part of our family! Making sure that your loved one is happy is important to us, that is why we monitor their condition on a daily basis and address any conce s or issues right away. Our atmosphere is very homy, we provide furished private and semi-private rooms. Our resident's are encouraged to decorate and bring appropriate fu ishings to make their surrounding feel familiar and comforting. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared daily from scratch with quality ingredients, we usually leave Costco with several carts of groceries, people ask amazed where all the food is going.
Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
In the moring we usually serve pancakes, oatmeal, hot or cold cereal, scrambled or eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit with a beverage of preference like milk, coffee, orange juice, or cranberry or grape juice. For lunch our meals consist of a side of home made soup or salad with a half grilled chicken or tuna sandwich and an optional side of fresh fruit.
Type of Medical Conditions we Support
Our Phoenix assisted living services include assistance with all activities of daily living, this is usually covered by any adult group home in Arizona. Medical conditions we've supported over the years may include:
- Alzheimer's Disease / Dementia / Memory Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Diabetes Diet Controlled / Staff Injection
- Stroke Care
- Wound Care
- Ambulatory Problems
- Breathing Support
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Respiratory Disease
- Monitored Food Intake
- Obesity / Overweight
If your loved one is diagnosed with one of these or a similar condition, they may not need to be placed in a nursing home, adult group homes like ours can offer all the quality assisted living in Phoenix services at nearly half the cost.
Outside Services we Work with
Some of the outside agencies or health care providers we work with include home health, referrals, social workers, hospice care, beauticians, podiatrists, on-call doctors or nurses, therapists or any agency our resident's elect to bring in-home services.
Why choose assisted living, what are the benefits?
- Cost of Care: residential assisted living offered by adult group homes averages in cost at about half the rate at a nursing home. This is because adult group homes do not offer medical services and can afford to have lower pricing.
- Daily assistance: why struggle with daily activities when someone is there to take care of them all? From housekeeping to cooking, from personal care to direct care, from assistance in basic activities to exercise programs "“ essentially, all the daily assistance requirements are covered by a good assisted living provider.
- Homelike environment and comfort: a great home-made dinner, a one weekend family excursion, a grill with the friendly neighbors, watching your favorite TV program"¦ these are just some of the activities that make the resident feel like home.
- Companionship: human relations are one of the most important elements of a happy life. An elder can develop a healthy social life, by being surrounded by other people of his same age, if living in a group home, or by developing a closer relationship with his care provider.