Heatherwilde Assisted Living

401 Heatherwilde Blvd., Pflugerville, TX, 78660

Reviews of Heatherwilde Assisted Living

ThesoySton June 01, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My husband and I toured this facility as a potential home for his mother who had Parkinsons Disease. The two people who gave us the tour had each been there for at least five years and were very flexible in their attitude for accommodating our requests for her care. We even met the son of a deceased resident who still came to conduct bingo games for the other residents because he was grateful for the care his mother received there. The facility had medicaid rooms available that were equivalent to the other rooms, they had an on site beauty parlor, and provided holiday meals for the residents where extended family were welcome to join. They also allowed my mother-in-law to bring her cat even though she couldn't take care of it by herself all the time. The medical care at this facility seemed satisfactory. The staff and nurses seemed to know all the residents very well and were very attentive to their needs and requirements. Overall, we feel that it was a positive experience placing my mother-in-law at this facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Heatherwilde Assisted Living

Heatherwilde Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Pflugerville, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heatherwilde Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Heatherwilde Assisted Living