Heatherwilde Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Heatherwilde Assisted Living

September 24, 2012

By Mike13

The staff at Heatherwilde is very friendly and caring. It offers many amenities, and is clean and well maintained.

September 24, 2012

By Mountain View

Heatherwild is a very nice facility. They have different levels of care depending on the residents needs. You could start out with independent minimal care and move up to full time nursing care if needed. Hospice care was not provided as far as I can remember. They have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff the care for the elderly. Needed medications for the residents are strictly controlled and given to the patient at the correct time. The food service is very good. If they are able, the residents can eat in a common dining room or be served in their room if they are not able to leave their room. The center has many activities for the residents to participate in and they are encouraged to participate in which ever ones they want. I would highly recommend Heatherwild to anyone needing assisted living. The facility is very nice and located in a very friendly part of Texas.

June 01, 2011

By ThesoySton

Friend or relative of resident

My husband and I toured this facility as a potential home for his mother who had Parkinsons Disease. The two people who gave us the tour had each been there for at least five years and were very flexible in their attitude for accommodating our requests for her care. We even met the son of a deceased resident who still came to conduct bingo games for the other residents because he was grateful for the care his mother received there. The facility had medicaid rooms available that were equivalent to the other rooms, they had an on site beauty parlor, and provided holiday meals for the residents where extended family were welcome to join. They also allowed my mother-in-law to bring her cat even though she couldn't take care of it by herself all the time. The medical care at this facility seemed satisfactory. The staff and nurses seemed to know all the residents very well and were very attentive to their needs and requirements. Overall, we feel that it was a positive experience placing my mother-in-law at this facility.

About Heatherwilde Assisted Living

Heatherwilde Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Pflugerville, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heatherwilde Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heatherwilde Assisted Living