Springfield Place

101 Ely Blvd S, Petaluma, CA, 94954

Reviews of Springfield Place

Joan119019250 January 26, 2016

Springfield Place was very nice, and they had very good staff. The rooms were very nice, and very large. We ate there, and the dining-area was very nice as well.

Lance B January 26, 2016

My mother is in Springfield Place, and our experience has been very good. It's physically a very nice environment. The staff is very energetic, enthusiastic, and welcoming. Her room is nice, spacious, and clean.

Cathy P December 16, 2015

I liked the fact that they have a number of clubs that a person can be a part of in Springfield Place. There seemed to be a number of common areas. It was clean, it was nicely landscaped, and we will be interested in Bible studies that they have. We had a 9-year old golden retriever that might be approved as a therapy dog. We were interested in a two-bedroom, two-bath; it was nicely arranged. The dining area was very nice. The staff was very helpful. The monthly cost was a bit high.

Caring109205450 June 25, 2015

We found Springfield Place for our parent. The rooms were really nice and big. They were well appointed, and it didn't smell like a hospital. The staff was very nice. I liked that it was close to where he lives right now. It was a mile away, my brother lived there, and it did not smell like most of the other place smelled.

Judee1 March 18, 2014

Spring Field was remodelling their dining area and it was truly nice. They have a very nice back garden setting. I was very impressed with Scott. He showed me a couple different options where my mom could stay and taking into consideration her dog. The people around seemed to be happy and there were a lot of activities. I feel it’s going to be a good place for mom.

Caring74427950 December 13, 2013

We did check out Springfield Place and the facility was cheery. It had good vibes and that is very important. We ate there and the food was very good. We looked at a couple of apartments and the living room was exceptionally small, but it was on the bottom floor. They were really trying to help us out in any way they could. When we went upstairs, some people were playing poker or cards. We also went to different rooms were you could do crafts or watch movies.

sami_sam May 04, 2013

Springfield Place is a wonderful facility! The staff is wonderful, very cheerful, and very enthusiastic. Food is great! Health and wellness department is always on top of things and same goes with all of the departments; they all work together to make residents feel welcome and at home. My father is a potential resident (meaning moving in) for Springfield place!

commercesd June 14, 2012

We visited Springfield Place assisted living facility as an option for my aunt in the region. The grounds were well kept, for parties and other social gatherings. The park-like setting had many trees, benches and walkways for seniors to enjoy safely.

The spacious windows let in plenty of light which made the place seem even bigger than it was. The private units were very well-designed and spacious.

The fitness center had the latest equipment and they also offer instruction and classes. The dining rooms were very elegant, but still comfortable, as were all of the activity rooms and lounges. The food was what you could find in a five star restaurant, with service to match.

The library was stocked with many great books. The residents looked like they were all active and occupied with an interesting activity.

The planned outings include visiting many local restaurant favorites and numerous cultural venues.

This is a very well thought out senior community, with everything a person could need. The decor was stately, but not stuffy. Definitely one of the better facilities we've seen in the region. Anyone interested in a beautiful place to live should check it out.

From Springfield Place

Springfield Place, located in historic Petaluma in beautiful Sonoma County, offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. Live at Springfield Place and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings if you wish. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. These are just a few reasons why folks love Springfield Place. But read on, there's much more.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time, without having to change apartments.

Quite simply, at Springfield Place, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Come join us for Five-Star Fun.

Two-story building in historic Petaluma in beautiful Sonoma county - Private dining room for family and guests - Comfortable lobby and lounges - Outdoor courtyard and walking path - Library - Complimentary laundry facilities - Private mailboxes - Health and wellness center- Emergency communication system -Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort - Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings - Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating - Full kitchens - Comprehensive fire safety system - Expanded cable TV

Features of Springfield Place

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental