The Waterford at Levis Commons Assisted Living

7100 South Wilkinson Way, Perrysburg, OH, 43551

Reviews of The Waterford at Levis Commons | Assisted Living

June 07, 2013

By Daughter#

My Mother lives at The Waterford at Levis Commons and loves it! She is so happy with her apartment and the loctaion at Levis Commons that it is hard for me to express how much she has enjoyed the community. She enjoys the staff and states that she is always treated with great care and respect. I enjoy visiting my mother as I can get some of my shopping done easily at the Town Center and my mother enjoys going with me. The community staff has always been delightful and the management is some of the best that I have ever seen. I'm so pleased that we found The Waterford at Levis Commons for my mother!

April 27, 2012

By t123b456

It was a really nice place staff was great rooms were good sized just didnt like the location

Photos of The Waterford at Levis Commons

Features of The Waterford at Levis Commons

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Veterans Events

• State Licenses: #2532R

About The Waterford at Levis Commons

The Waterford at Levis Commons is an Independent Living and Assisted Senior Living community. here you will find the freedom and support to create the lifestyle you desire.

Awake each morning to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. Enjoy the muted tones of solitude knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. Join in on the vibrant tones of the recreation available within the community. Discover a wealth of friendly neighbors and a staff who will likely come to feel like your extended family.

Capital Senior Living understands the living needs of senior adults in the United States. Our philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, tying together the different levels of independent and assisted living needs with home care services to bridge the gap. Our goal is to allow our residents the opportunity to age in place.

At the Waterford at Levis Commons you'll find the flexibility and choices that make it possible to paint your days however you'd like.

Map of The Waterford at Levis Commons