Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Senior Class Care Center of Nisswa

Posted by satisfied family! September 17, 2014

Have never received such great care! Many great staff who really love the patients. Opening a memory care unit in November. Cant wait to the new place. If its anything like the main unit, it will be gorgeous! Will refer everyone I know to Senior Class!

Posted by Educated August 03, 2014
1.0

Horrendous, poor care and untrained staff. They are unable to keep staff and have no communication. My loved one completely ignored. As a business owner myself, I don't understand how they stay in business.

Posted by Patricia 2 August 30, 2012
4.0

My mother's been in Senior Class Center for about a week. It's a beautiful place. The staff is very good with her. She's got Alzheimer's so she doesn't quite understand why she's there, but they've been very good in this hard transition. Unfortunately, it's not close to where I live, but people who run the place knew her before, so they really went out of their way to make sure she is comfortable. She's got her own room. The only problem was there was a miscommunication about the paperwork that needed to be done, but once it got settled everything was fine.

Location of Senior Class Care Center of Nisswa