Payment

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Senior Class Care Center of Nisswa

Posted by Concerned friends March 26, 2015
3.0

Have a family member who lives there. place is small but nice. just added on memory care unit. but does not have a kitchen and has to get food from other side and food comes cold a lot and seems residents don't get the attention like other side. seems under staffed also. Owner is very seldom there. Iv been at several different facilities and theres alot this place could learn from a few visits to a real 5 star place, Since the cost to stay is the Same As Most Other Facilities. There is no activity or exercise room And Just Recently got a computer for the residents to use. Most Staff is Real Nice But Some Could Use Guidance .. There Is Alot Of Potential For The Future And Hope This Review Will Help Out. my Family Member does like this place It Just Needs Some Fine Tuning.

Posted by satisfied family! September 17, 2014

Have never received such great care! Many great staff who really love the patients. Opening a memory care unit in November. Cant wait to the new place. If its anything like the main unit, it will be gorgeous! Will refer everyone I know to Senior Class!

Posted by Educated August 03, 2014
1.0

Horrendous, poor care and untrained staff. They are unable to keep staff and have no communication. My loved one completely ignored. As a business owner myself, I don't understand how they stay in business.

Posted by Patricia 2 August 30, 2012
4.0

My mother's been in Senior Class Center for about a week. It's a beautiful place. The staff is very good with her. She's got Alzheimer's so she doesn't quite understand why she's there, but they've been very good in this hard transition. Unfortunately, it's not close to where I live, but people who run the place knew her before, so they really went out of their way to make sure she is comfortable. She's got her own room. The only problem was there was a miscommunication about the paperwork that needed to be done, but once it got settled everything was fine.

Location of Senior Class Care Center of Nisswa