Wesley Haven Villa

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Wesley Haven Villa

May 02, 2013

By pollyan

My grandmother has been at Wesley Haven for several years. In my opinion it used to be the best assisted living facility in the area. Sadly,since administraion changed and several excellent employees have been fired, I have noticed such a decline in the quality of care, especially in the nursing department that per my grandmothers request,we are looking at other faciliies to move her too. We all hate this because until the last several months, she was very happy here. The previous nurses were extremely caring and very knowledgeable. The "personal care aids" that have been terminated were some of the most caring nd compassionate people I have ever known. Wesley Haven is owned by Methodist Homes and none of us can understand why they ignore both ours and other residents & families complaints. I think they made a huge mistake when they hired their new administrator,and an even bigger mistake when they allowed her to terminate the previous nurses and support staff. A year ago I would have rated 5 stars but now I want to give zero stars but this program makes you put at least 1 star but this facility does not even deserve this one star.

October 25, 2012

By ashpow23

My boyfriend's grandmother is located at Wesley Haven in Pensacola, Florida. The staff is extremely friendly and always cordial. I frequently see them joking around and putting a laugh or smile on the residents faces, which in the last stages of their lives, seems important. The facilities are extremely well cared for and the staff takes very individualized notes about each resident and how they can better assist them and handle their needs. The rooms also are very large and there is a great deal of privacy. The facility also hosts several events for their residents to keep them entertained. There is also a hospital located right around the corner, in case of any emergencies, and this makes families feel very secure. Though the home has several floors, I feel that the residents are very safe.

January 28, 2012

By qtt

Wesley Haven Villa is a assisted living center for seniors. It is located in downtown Pensacola. The center offers shuttle services to WalMart and to doctor appointments. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner (which are very good) keeping in mind the health requirements of each senior resident. The staff is friendly and helpful. They also have Methodist church services. They have a piano in the library area to play for the residents.

About Wesley Haven Villa

Wesley Haven Villa is an assisted living facility in Pensacola, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Wesley Haven Villa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Wesley Haven Villa