Veranda of Pensacola

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Veranda of Pensacola

May 11, 2016

By DarleneBBDOX

Veranda of Pensacola is awesome. They have enclosed little patios where the tenants can put their plants out. They have a heated indoor swimming pool, and a little fish pond that has some Koi fish in it. They have a very nice dining hall. They have a big theater room where they watch movies. They take their tenants to their doctors’ appointments three times a month. They take them to grocery, and shopping centers. The staff was excellent. I love their rooms. The facility is very clean. When I need to go to an assisted-living myself, I think I would go to this facility.

August 10, 2014

The Veranda was recommended and I visited it. It was a beautiful place; I was very impressed with it but I didn't feel my father would fit in there. It was very professional, well-cared for and it felt good. The staff was very helpful; they showed me what I needed and they answered my questions. The rooms were very nice. I saw the one-bedroom apartment. It was adequate. The food smelled good and looked good. The dining room is gorgeous.

May 20, 2014

By caring010428

Veranda of Pensacola is like an active retirement community. It was very neat and clean. The people seemed very nice. They serve three meals a day. In addition, they have lots of activities like exercise, tours, and different games like bingo. There's also a swimming pool and a movie theater.

January 20, 2012

By MRnurse47

My name is Matt and The Veranda Retirement Independent and Assisted Living community was the place my family and I choose for placement for my grandmother. She was starting to get a little older and was unable to get around her house as well as she once was. She was still wanting to be independent, but not have to worry about doing the lawn service on her own and needed light help around the house. A nursing home was the last place my family or I wanted to put her, but upon a friends advice we looked into the Veranda. The community itself is beautiful and offers plenty of social activities, as well as, scheduled transportation to doctors visits and dry cleaning pick up. My grandmother was still able to keep independence with just a helping hand occasionally when one of the family members was not around. The staff is always courteous and willing to help with anything possible. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for just help occasionally or more advanced care. The staff is friendly and willing to go over and beyond the duties of their job.

June 22, 2011

By SincereDavon

On 2010 My husband and I had to chose an assisted living facility or nursing home for my mother in law,although she needs 24/7 supervision due to psychiatric issues she is only 64 years old and we wanted a place that would give the comfort and amenities of any other apartment complex. After visiting a couple other places this facility really caught our attention,above all the staff the gave us the tour was extremely friendly and helpful.The facility offered more than 3 types of apartments and the choice to have a ""roommate"" to share the space with my mother-in-law or not,they offered transportation to doctors appointments and other activities as such,offered classes such as painting and knitting,a library and ""movie theater"" on site. It was exactly what we were looking for and a bit more,looked like any other apartment complex,so she would not feel like we put her in a nursing home and had people to assist her at all times,she would also have no need to cook if she did not want to since they offer 3 meals daily,she would enjoy heated swimming pools and interact with other people. Overall this place made us feel much more at ease about putting her on a assisted living facility and she definitively liked the place. It does not come at a low cost but is really worth it.

About Veranda of Pensacola

Veranda of Pensacola is an assisted living facility in Pensacola, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Veranda of Pensacola for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Veranda of Pensacola