NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek, our beautiful, safe and friendly community of quality caregivers, well trained professionals, and most importantly, satisfied residents. Located near Pensacola, FL, our community offers a full spectrum of assisted living services administered by a specifically trained, caring and experienced staff.

We are proud of the outstanding reputation we’ve earned in the Pensacola area, a reputation built on strong values, a solid work ethic and the best care and outside medical services available. At Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek, you will enjoy retirement lifestyle provided in a stunning setting; a lifestyle rich with services, amenities and endless possibilities.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

Posted by porkchop June 11, 2013
3.0

My parent was at this facility for over 2 years. The food is really good and the facility is attractive, but older. My Dad entered this facility needing level 2 care. When he was hospitalized, they refused to take him back. They told us to put him in a nursing home. We found another assisted living facility for him and he is at the exact same level of functioning that he was at when he left Carpenters Creek. Even though their ad says they provide assistance for all activities of daily living, they like residents to be independent. Great place if you do not need help!

Grea

Posted by JennK1975 July 05, 2012

My grandmother suffers from dementia. Due to the dementia she has a suspicious fearfulness and is bothered by change. We moved her to Carpenter's Creek 8 years ago so that she would be in a safer environment. Moving to an ALF means giving up on your home and implies giving up your independence. This however is not the case. My Grandmother has flourished since moving to Carpenters Creek. The facility is furnished and functions must like a nice resort hotel. The rooms are generously sized like an oversized suite. There is room for her bed, an entertainment center and recliner chairs, a kitchen area and a large restroom and walk in closet. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the residents can decorate the rooms just like home. The facility has many activities available. There is an on-site beauty salon. There is a large dining room that has a wait staff which makes it seem like they're eating in a restaurant rather than a cafeteria. There are pool tables and a tv room for group activities and there are always events such as bingo or charades.

Posted by fishycat November 17, 2011
4.0

I got to see this lady's room which is as I expected, very small. Her daughter said that there were a lot of activities at Carpenter's Creek and that her mother liked living there. The public areas were very attractive, extremely clean, and there was no odor that I could tell in the hall outside the mother's room or inside her room. Much different from what I thought would be the case. It was a very pleasant surprise.

Location of Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,000