Broadview Assisted Living at Pensacola

Overview of Ratings

3.9

November 29, 2015

By Keenan

The people at Broadview were wonderful, very kind, and friendly. The marketing person in particular has bent over backwards to try to help me as much as possible. Her name is Stella, and she has been fantastic. I give her an A++. I found the rooms to be spacious. The helpers were very attentive. The food was good, and the dining staff was very kind. Everything was not perfect, but it was very good.

June 16, 2015

By Martin15

The people are very friendly at Broadview Assisted living. My parents are happy there. The people are also very helpful. Most of them have been there a long time, and they seem to get along well with each other. I have no complaints about the staff.

February 12, 2015

Everything seemed really great at Broadview. It would have been a great place, but the only thing was they do not accept Medicaid. The staff was great. They were super helpful. The place was nice and clean. We liked it a lot. The rooms seemed pretty nice and pleasant.

August 28, 2014

By Joe40

Broadview Assisted Living is assisted living and memory care. The major feature of this place was that it was just a very large U-shaped building and there was no separation of the clients. It was just one gigantic building and the people weren't in separate groupings. Regarding accommodations, they had their residents in their individual rooms. Everybody had their individual room. They had some activities similar to the other facility, but I didn't go into that much detail because I got turned off by the layout of the building. If they could improve on something, it would be to change their physical structure. The staff though seemed to be fine.

May 09, 2014

By Charlene15

Broadview is a fantastic place. It’s top of the line and a beautiful place. She had a one-on-one nurse with her all the time. They did respite care for us. That is one of the nicest places I’ve ever been in, and my mom had the best care ever. My mom has Alzheimer's and is completely incontinent, but that place smells so good. The whole facility is a locked facility; you have to have a code to get into the general area, and someone has to buzz you into the memory care. They have activities for the residents like baking, Bible class, and a little arts and crafts. They have a beautiful dining room in the regular area and a grand piano in the lobby where someone plays every so often.

January 11, 2014

By Dale4

My mom is a resident at Broadview Assisted Living. The facility is very clean. I would give the staff, the amenities, and the rooms all 4 stars. There were a couple of things that I wasn't really happy about, but they're pretty good about accommodating everything. The staff that works on a daily basis are really friendly and really helpful. They seem like they really care a lot and are involved with my mother's well-being. I would give them high marks on that. It seems like they try to organize activities really well with their residents. They always have something for them to do. They also have their own bus that takes residents shopping or out to eat, which is good. The only small complaint was that my mom complained about the food. Other than that, they're very good and it works out pretty good. I would recommend them to others.

January 31, 2013

By caring0124113

When we looked at Broadview Assisted Living, it wasn't what we were expecting or what we needed. That had a lot of effect on what place we chose. But the staff is okay and we were treated very well.

July 30, 2012

By BriannaB

This was my first time visiting an assisted living out of town and I had a pretty good experience. The staff was very friendly and they were taking really good care of all the patients. It was kind of a smaller facility so they knew each patient on a personal level. The interior of the facility was nice and clean, when I arrived some of the patients were having their dinner. I was able to go inside my friend's uncle room and, him and his roommmate had a pretty nice set-up room. The rooms were suitable and very accommodating. It was quiet and peaceful, I can tell that the patients enjoyed living there. Some rooms had been double while others were singles. Some of the patients kept their doors open and others closed them. I really don't have any negative things to report about this facility. Overall, my experience was a good one, I just didn't like seeing the sick patients. I had gotten kind of sad looking at my friend's uncle but I know he was in good care.

July 24, 2012

By sanders33

I visited Broadview many times while my Grandmother lived there. I came to Broadview to spend as much time with my Grandma as I could in her final years. During my visits the staff seemed very attentive to my Grandma. My Grandma genuinely felt like the staff cared about her. In return I too felt that. During my Grandma's time there (which was for 4 years until the end of her time) she only had two complaints. Which became my complaints as well. Her being a wonderful southern cook she missed cooking and eating that food. She complained, as did I, that the food was flavorless. Something that in some cases just needed some salt cooked into it. The other thing was the carpets in her room needed a good cleaning. We spoke of this on several occasions and they said they cleaned her carpet, however it was not a good cleaning. I suppose what they lacked in food flavor and cleanliness they made up for in personal care for my grandma. She felt close to the staff.

April 28, 2012

By commercesd

The Broadview Assisted Living facility was recommended by a friend in the region as an option for my friend's mother, whom we have been researching places to live. The outside area resembled that of a quaint little motel, with nicely manicured lawns and trees. There were lovely French doors throughout the foyer and facility, which we really liked. They gave the building an open, yet homey feel. The interior design was lovely with gorgeous views throughout. There was also a piano in the main room. Residents are treated to many fun excursions, from sight seeing to nature walks and cultural events. The staff appeared to accommodate all levels of ambulation. Seniors are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. The residents enjoy yoga and aerobics classes, sometimes held outdoors. Because the weather is so mild there, the residents may enjoy walks along the beach and spend time outdoors on a near year round basis. The dining areas had beautiful hardwood floors, which felt homey and clean. The light colored furnishings really offset the floors. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus included food options for all kinds of diets. Private rooms all had separate temperature controls. There was ample room for nice chairs and other furnishings. Bathrooms were nicely decorated and designed, with safety rails. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air, through large windows. The seniors appeared content here, with just the amount of care and attention required.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Broadview Assisted Living at Pensacola

Features of Broadview Assisted Living at Pensacola

About Broadview Assisted Living at Pensacola

Supportive community atmosphere providing assisted living, memory care & respite care services for seniors in sunny Pensacola, FL. At Broadview at Pensacola you'll feel welcome, secure and comfortable. In fact, we think you'll feel right at home. We take pride in the high standards of care and service we provide to our residents and their families. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling and enjoyable life can be at Broadview Assisted Living at Pensacola! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to support each individual, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living. Come share in the lifestyle we have to offer.

Map of Broadview Assisted Living at Pensacola