Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken

7999 U.S. 130, Pennsauken, NJ, 08110

Reviews of Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken

David116958850 December 17, 2015

Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken was super nice. It was clean and well managed. It was a perfect fit for my mother. They have bridge, cards, and they have a library. They have outings and excursions too.

Marzar02 November 08, 2015

The Bentley is a horrible place and they don't really care about the elderly. My grandmother is a resident and quite a few of her belongings have been stolen. The place is dirty and has an odor. The ceiling in her bedroom has water damage. There are no doors on her closet. She has lost a lot of weight because the food is not up to par. Everything about the Bentley shows they do not care. I have complained and left messages for the manager and never received a return phone call. I am getting my Grandmom out of there.

JerzeyGirl June 16, 2015

I have a relative in this facility and it's horrible! The place smells, the roof leaks, the food is horrible and they don't have enough staff members.

One day I found a glue trap in the corner of my relatives room, covered in roaches. The room is a mess with clothes, both dirty and clean piled on the closet floor.

I'm looking for another home for my relative, ASAP

Janice123 March 18, 2015

Bentley Senior Living is great! My grandmother has been here for over a year and seems to really feel at home. Every time I visit, the staff is friendly and the facilities are clean.

Jonathan Merrill March 14, 2015

My aunt just moved into Bentley Senior Living 2 weeks ago and she has really been happy so far. It is a big transition moving from her home of 40+ years to come and live in a large community with other people. She has enjoyed having the meals in the dining room and joining others in some of the programs they have going on. We are glad she is there as she was failing at home and constantly in and out of the hospital.

LindsB March 13, 2015

My mother lives here and loves it! She's always enjoying activities and socializing with friends! The staff is always friendly and caring and I feel confident my mother is always being taken good care of.

lisag57 March 02, 2015

I am shocked and speechless as to the most recent review (Nov 6th) of Bentley Senior Living!! My grandmother and great-aunt spent several incredibly happy years there prior to their passing! They loved the food, activities, and people. Most of all, they loved the employees. Everyone has a kind heart, a helping hand, and the sensitivity and compassion to treat the elderly with respect and dignity. Recent circumstances have placed me in need of a facility for my mother and there is no question in my mind as to where her mail will be forwarded. I have an appointment with the administrator of Bentley Senior Living later this week and I am certain that I will be giving them a deposit!!! My dad slept very well at night knowing his loved ones were at Bentley, and I look forward to the same sense of security.

nice person November 06, 2014

If I could give it no stars I would. We were all set to move my mom in based on my brother's visit. Don't know what he was thinking. The parking lot was trash filled. The facility was filthy filthy dirty. The entrance reeked of urine which the administrator acknowledged and then propped the door open rather than clean. The administrator in charge of maintenance was not there today.... wonder how much time he spends there. I shudder to think what the kitchen and dining area is like based on the filth of the common areas. Needless to say, mom is not going there. Needs a visit from health dept.

Patricia20 July 12, 2013

My mother has been placed into Bentley for about a month and a half now. They were the only one that had an availability immediately, so we chose them for that reason. We love the place. It is a nice and clean facility. The staff is wonderful. I haven't seen any problems yet. People there are nice. They have something all the time for them. My mom in particular loves playing bingo. They also have other games like bowling. They also have sundae nights where they all go make sundaes. It is really nice.

Amanda_S November 08, 2012

We brought my grandmother to Bentley because we felt she needed a better life and we could not take care of her since our health is diminishing in our family as well. I will say it's pretty pricey, but we figured she was worth it and wanted nothing but the best care for her. I feel as though they are a little overwhelmed there and may need some more help. I feel as though it's hard for them to keep track on medications, daily activities, rehab, etc. I feel they need a bit more organization and it would be a tremendous help! Their staff is lovely, always very nice and respectful. The facility itself is very nice and well manicured. That makes me happy because it makes the residents, especially my grandmother feel more at ease. They do have bingo which is great and a list of card games and activities, so it's nice for the residents to get a change to socialize so they don't feel so lonely. Again, I think that once they get a little more organized and maybe some more nurses and staff it would be wonderful, I would probably give it 5 stars then. My grandmother really seems to love it, and in my opinion, that's all that matters.

About Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken

Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken is an assisted living facility in Pennsauken, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken