Brandywine Living at Pennington

Overview of Ratings

4.9

August 08, 2014

By Charlie's girl

After my father's death we needed extra care for Mom and she lived in another state so we started the hunt. I was getting more depressed by the facility until I arrived at Brandywine in Pennington. The building was beautiful, no odor upon entering and I was greeted by a smiling knowledgeable staff member. Mom loved it after walking out of several others that we had visited so we moved in and for 6 years called this place home. The staff became an extended family, the activities are varied enough to appeal to all personalities and the food and activities are top notch. Mom especially loved trips to restaurants and the playhouse for a show. I always kidded and said I want to come here when I go up - and I really mean it....

December 24, 2013

Brandywine was very nice. They also said if you paid for two years and then for some reason you have financial problem paying beyond that, then they will take Medicaid. The rooms weren't huge but they were nice. There was a place there where they have stuff available like snacks and teas. There's a library and the main dining room too.

About Brandywine Living at Pennington

Brandywine Living at Pennington is an assisted living facility in Pennington, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Pennington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Pennington