Rawlins House & Fall Creek Retirement Village

300 Jh Walker Dr, Pendleton, IN, 46064

Reviews of Rawlins House & Fall Creek Retirement Village

Caring78555350 March 28, 2014

Mom is at Fall Creek Retirement Village. We really like this community a great deal. The staff are very nice. Overall, we are very pleased with the facility.

Ellen15 November 20, 2013

Overall, the assisted living section of Rawlins was pretty decent and nice. I just toured this part of the facility. The staff was very accommodating in providing a lot of details as far as what they offer. I did see the rooms, I wouldn't call them spacious but they're kind of comparable to everything else I looked at. They were clean and they had all of the different handicapped facilities and items that you would see in an assisted living apartment.

RonW1 January 30, 2013

Rawlins House is newer and nicer. But I thought the administration was all business. The residents were just numbers; they weren't real people. They didn't really have my dad's best interest at heart. They just look at numbers and he was "a number". I wish the administration is more personalized. I have no problem with the care itself and the nurses. Although a couple of them weren't the best.

From Rawlins House & Fall Creek Retirement Village

At Rawlins House and Fall Creek Retirement Village, you’ll see our family-centered philosophy shine through in all that we do to make the living experience truly special. You’ll see it in our thoughtfully designed residences and welcoming gathering spaces – and in the variety of services, amenities, and engaging activities we offer residents and family members. You’ll feel the warmth of being part of our family of residents and staff.

We welcome family visits and always appreciate the family’s participation, suggestions and concerns. Because we share a common goal – the well-being and happiness of each person we serve – we go the extra mile to ensure the senior living options and health care services we offer meet everything from lifestyle desires to a wide range of personal needs. It all contributes to optimal quality of life for our residents, whether they choose Fall Creek Retirement Village for independent living or assisted living, or Rawlins House for skilled nursing care, memory care, or short-term rehabilitation.

A wealth of common spaces invites residents and guests to gather and socialize – from relaxing outdoor courtyards, gazebo, and gardens, to interior lounges, entertainment rooms, sunrooms, and restaurant-style dining. A small onsite library supplements the public library located across the street. The program of senior activities available at Pendleton library is the perfect complement to our retirement community’s own richly varied schedule of events, activities, entertainment, and outings.

Community Amenities Include:

• Outdoor courtyards, gazebo and gardens
  • Welcoming lounges and living rooms
  • Sunroom
  • Entertainment room with snacks and drinks center
  • Restaurant-style dining rooms
  • Library, plus public library across street
  • WiFi throughout
  • Beauty/barber shop
  • Modern, fully equipped therapy gym

Family first is our philosophy at Rawlins House and Fall Creek Retirement Village an approach that goes back to 1977, when CarDon & Associates was first established. Based in Bloomington, Indiana, CarDon is one of the largest providers of senior living options in Indiana, raising the expectations for the entire industry with our commitment to personalized, passionate attention across a continuum of health care needs. Thank you for your interest in Rawlins House and Fall Creek Retirement Village, please give us a call to schedule your tour.

Features of Rawlins House & Fall Creek Retirement Village