Trinity Oaks Of Pearland

3033 Pearland Pkwy, Pearland, TX, 77581

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Trinity Oaks Of Pearland

December 23, 2013

The place that we chose for my mother-in-law is Trinity Oaks. She has been there for over a month now. The facility is really nice and very clean. It is also all in one level. The place is immaculate and the environment is homey. Their central area is like a very nice big living room. What sold me to it right away was their director. When we checked my mother-in-law there, she just made us feel very comfortable. She treated us like normal people. The staff is very helpful and very friendly. They have a very good system there for checking on their residents. They do seem to make an effort to have some kind of entertainment during the week. There is something everyday like somebody would be playing the piano, etc., and the people there are very friendly. My mother-in-law is in a one-bedroom apartment that is really nice. For someone that has come from a four-bedroom house, it is like her own world. She has a little kitchen not that she has to use it, but it is more like a homey environment. For some reason, that was one of the things that is important to her, that she could make herself a cup of coffee or something. Even their studio apartments have a sink or a kitchen cabinet. And we like that.

July 12, 2013

By Tricia3

I got to visit Trinity Oaks and it was a really nice place but expensive. It was clean and well-kept and very nice. The staff was very friendly and nice. The rooms they have there were nice. They have a dining room and it was also clean and well-kept.

About Trinity Oaks Of Pearland

Trinity Oaks Of Pearland is an assisted living facility in Pearland, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Trinity Oaks Of Pearland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Trinity Oaks Of Pearland