Brookdale Pearland

2121 Scarsdale Blvd., Pearland, TX, 77581

Promotion ends in 18 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Pearland

Donna107140850 December 10, 2015

My mom is at Brookdale Pearland, and it is wonderful. The staff is pleasant, and the rooms are nice, especially the bathrooms. I looked at many places and a lot of these places have tubs, which is not good for the elderly. They have the walk-in bath, not a tub, and include a chair in there with a sprayer the patient can reach. A lot of others do not have that. I've eaten there several times, and their food is excellent, very healthy, and very nutritious. They have a full list of activities on a daily basis. They can improve on the cost of patient care; it's extremely expensive.

Anonymous116022250 November 16, 2015

I went to Brookdale for my mother. It was nice, but I didn’t think they had a shared room open. My mom didn’t want a private room. I was very impressed with this place because they had a little board set up that had all these different locks that residents could sit down with to practice opening and closing. They had another area for men that had a bunch of tools available for tinkering. I haven’t seen that in any other place. I thought that was really cute. The staff was very accomodating, and the amenities were really nice. They had an area with a vanity and jewelry, scarves, and stuff to sit down with and play dress up. They had lots of little areas for the residents to go.

Ginger8 April 07, 2015

We went to Brookdale Pearland, and we liked it. They do have daily exercise classes depending on the need of the people. They do have an outdoor area. We did not eat there, but we did tour in the dining area and the rooms, and I thought it was what we needed. The staff was very knowledgeable about the needs of the age of the individual that we were looking for.

Caring9906 October 03, 2014

Hampton has a friendly atmosphere. The staff was adequate. I liked the convenience to get there since it was near my place. The rooms were fine.

Caring78535450 February 28, 2014

I also went to Hampton at Pearland. It's the only one in Pearland. The facility was nice. Its ambience was very nice. The staff was very nice and really friendly.

Caring75102450 December 23, 2013

The people there at Hampton at Pearland, I thought, were very nice; however, I didn't see a whole lot going on there. The place itself wasn't too bad, but I didn't like that they didn't have like a covered area outside to take someone or drop someone off. They did have rooms around the central area; some of them upstairs and some were downstairs, but my mother-in-law didn't want to have to use the elevator if she is going to live upstairs. We thought their rooms were okay but they didn't have a kitchen area in anything that we saw. They showed us an apartment and a studio and they were basically just rooms with a bathroom. There were spaces in them too like a wide long hallways, which to me, was kind of a waste of space. Another thing we had with them was that they had no transportation. My mother-in-law is on dialysis and they didn't have any transportation that they could take her. I would definitely suggest that because that is an important thing, it is for doctor's appointments.

Caring72510050 October 26, 2013

Mom says the food at The Hampton at Pearland is really good. It's a great facility and mom is making friends that first day that she was there. Her room is big enough for her and easy for her to move with her walker or wheelchair including the bathroom. The staff are very friendly.

Kelly10 October 16, 2013

The Hampton at Pearland looked like a very nice facility and kind of secluded because it's not on the freeway, but tucked into a neighborhood. The people there were very nice. We were there at lunchtime and the food looked good and the people looked like they were enjoying it. The rooms were nice and the common rooms were also very nice.

Judy40 September 26, 2013

The Hampton at Pearland is excellent. It's a pet-friendly community and it is very nice.

Vivianne1 September 26, 2013

I visited the Hampton at Pearland and for me it was pricey, but the facility is really nice and clean. I would really like to put my dad in there. It looks like the people are being treated nice there. They have a studio apartment with a kitchenette and it's a medium room. When I went there they were doing some recreational activities. I really like this place.

Donna28 August 28, 2013

We chose Hampton at Pearland for my mom because it is two minutes from my house. My mom isn't there yet. Everything looks beautiful. It is an assisted living but eventually it will have a unit for Alzheimer's care. This is convenient for us because my mom has Alzheimer's, so with this feature, she wouldn't have to move again when she gets worse. There is no negative feedback at all except that it is expensive. They have different sizes of apartments. They have studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, whatever you want. Their apartments are clean and have hardwood floors. I spoke to some of the residents and every one of them were very nice. They said that they wouldn't leave had they had the a chance to leave. There is a camaraderie amongst the residents, like all the ladies seem to be very close and they are taking care of each other. That's what I want for my mom, a close-knit group of friends. When I get there, they were all going to play bingo. I also know that they go shopping once or twice a week. Sometimes they go out to dinner together. I saw their calendar and it was pretty full. Each cottage has their own activities coordinator.

Janet24 July 29, 2013

Hampton at Pearland was a very pleasant facility. We were greeted there very well. They priced this facility beautifully, which was a good idea. The tour was very informative. The residents that were there during our visit were active in the activity and seemed to be enjoying themselves. However, you have to travel to different buildings for different activities. This meant that during the winter times or rainy days, you have to go out in the weather. There was no other way to go from one building to another. That was a negative for us because we don't want to see my mom out in the weather especially if she has a falling condition.

Tricia3 July 12, 2013

Hampton at Pearland was a nice but very expensive facility. It was clean and well-kept. Everybody was very nice. They also have a lot of activities. I have no problems with this facility, it is just finding a place that's affordable.

vasquez1200 September 27, 2012

The Hampton was clean and open. I spent one on one time with the residents in the assisted living side and the alzheimers side as well as eating a noon meal (in an unannounced visit). They accomodated us nicely in a guest eating area with our friends so we could be connected but still have privacy, the meals were portioned well as to give the residents enough but not over feed them in relation to the lifestyle that comes with older age and assisted living.The rooms were a nice size the outside surroundings were well kept as well as the exterior of the building and the parking lot. It was located in a quiet area not to far off of a main street making it accessable but secluded lending to a feeling of peace and security. I spoke with several residents and they seemed to enjoy scheduled activities such as ice cream hour and others. The staff were friendly and the residents seemed to respond well to them. There was also a nice ratio of staff to residents with the staff giving full attention to the residents in detail and with smiles.

caring6252 August 14, 2012

We were absolutely very warmly welcomed there. The staff and the manager were very helpful. I felt comfort when I toured the place. The residents there looked content to me. I think they offered us cookies when we went there, but I didn't get to taste it. It was so nice of them. Sure, I would recommend the facility. It's clean and was very organized. I like that residents don't have to travel far from their rooms because each unit has a kitchen and I thought that one's really nice. The units were really great. However, my in-laws needed a little bit more care, so this other place would provide them the level of care they need.

caresurfer July 24, 2011

This is a different type of setup. It's a larger facility, but it's made up of smaller two-story cottage buildings. There is security "“ you have to check in at the main office when you enter the grounds.

There's an executive director on site, plus nurses and other staff.

They encourage the residents and families to participate in their activities.

They use visiting physicians and have home health available to their residents.

The area is good "“ it's nestled within a neighborhood in Pearland. There is some public transit and some shopping nearby, but they provide residents with transportation.

They have a chef, and the food is good. Each one of the Hampton facilities has a chef on staff and good food. There are lots of fruits and vegetables, and they customize the food to the resident's liking.

The residents' rooms are large. They're able to bring in their own furnishings and customize their apartments. It's a higher-end facility, and therefore a little pricier.

The staff is very nice. A lot of the staff has been there for a long time, and the staff seems to be enjoying their job. They're always happy and always helpful.

From Brookdale Pearland

Brookdale Pearland provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Our small, residential community consists of four cottages and is nestled between two subdivisions. Residents enjoy front and back porches in each cottage with walking paths around the community. We are five minutes from Memorial Hermann SE and close to Interstate 45 and Beltway 8.

Features of Brookdale Pearland

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Minimum age: 56

• Licenses: Texas
  • State License(s): 030227

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Pearland