Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 28, 2015

By kfrank

My mother was a resident at Ashley Glen for over nine years. She received excellent care and truly felt that Ashley Glen was home. The staff are wonderful, friendly, and caring. Fun activities were planned daily for all who wanted to participate. I highly recommend Ashley Glen as a wonderful place for a treasured loved one.

October 27, 2015

By Joan & Ralph Duncan

Staff is friendy & very through. Facilities are great, modern , clean & efficiently run. Grounds are beautiful & well maintained. Residents very often refer to this facility as home. Staff is attentive to resident & caring family needs.Staff know all residents by thier first name

March 11, 2015

Ashley Glen was really nice. I believe the rooms have a bathroom and a kitchenette. It was very clean. We checked the dining area, and it was very nice and very clean. We saw the menu for that day, and I guess they change it up throughout the week. We did not taste any of the food, but it sounded good.

August 19, 2013

By R.E. Kirk

My father in law was a resident of Ashley Glen's Alzheimer's unit for almost 3 years. After he passed away in his room on July 21, 2013, none of our family heard another word from the Ashley Glen administrative staff--no phone call or note of sympathy, no follow up call or letter, nothing. I sent a follow up letter to the director, but got no response from that either. I would not recommend Ashley Glen to anyone.

May 12, 2012

By taz1raz2

Very nice place would love to be able to put my Father there. for his care they seem to really care about the people who stay there.

Let Us Search For You

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5250/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: PCH008816

About Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care

At Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care, we understand the stress and difficult decisions a family has to make for a loved one who can no longer live at home, needs help with daily living, or is experiencing memory loss. With many years of experience, our Pearland staff knows what is required in helping our residents feel secure and comfortable. We make sure they feel right at home, and we treat every resident as if they were our own family member.

We offer a wide variety of activities to fit every resident. We have beautiful walking paths that are enclosed for their safety, personal assistance 24 hours a day, medication management, and delicious healthy meals.

If you are in need of care for your loved one that needs help with daily living or is experiencing memory loss, Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care, may be the best choice for you. Call today to see our beautiful community, and what we have to offer. We can help you make a decision for your loved one that you will feel good about.

We at Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care place top priority on the social and emotional health of our residents. Through activities such as religious services, recreational outings, group exercise classes, and live entertainment, seniors feel connected and purposeful.

The transition to an assisted living and memory care facility can be stressful. That’s why we at Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care have designed a special program for welcoming new residents. Ask us about this program and all of our other services when you call Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care for a tour today.

Activities and Lifestyle

• Visiting Physicians
    • Transportation to Scheduled Appointments
    • Housekeeping Services
    • Laundry Services

Thank you for your interest at Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care. Please give me a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care