Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care

441 Prime Point, Peachtree City, GA, 30269

Reviews of Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care

March 03, 2016

By Kim Woodson Pressley

Ashley Glen is a wonderful assisted living home. I cannot say enough good things about it! My mother lived there for TEN years and transitioned into heaven this past October 11th, 2015. The staff is outstanding, kind, and professional, and the caretakers, cafeteria workers, and maintenance worker are all loving and want only the best for the residents. The facility is beautiful and classy. These people really get how God wants and expects us to treat others. I highly recommend Ashley Glen to anyone who is looking for the very best assisted living home for a loved one.

November 05, 2015

By mm22

My mother lived the last 6 years of her life at Ashley Glen. My mother was able to stay there through all her transitions. From only needing assistance with basic needs to complete care and eventually hospice. All the staff are caring and friendly and go above and beyond in their care. I trusted them and was completely comfortable going out of town when I needed to. Diane and the rest of the staff had a great balance between letting me know when my mother had a new problem and not calling constantly with behaviors that could not be fixed. I would highly recommend Ashley Glen. They made a sad and stressful journey much easier to deal with.

October 31, 2015

By B. Martin

My mom and dad came to Ashely Glen from another assisted living facility experience. Leaving their home of many years was a difficult choice to make, but my mother’s Alzheimer’s necessitated more care and attention than my father could provide on his own ~ not from a lack of wanting and loving devotion. We made that transition from totally independent to a need for moderate caregiving and found that what was offered during the “sales pitch” and initial introduction to the facility was not at all what became the reality of living at that facility. After a period of over a year, our family knew we needed to make a change and began the search from Marietta to Carrollton to Peachtree City to find another assisted living facility that would fit our needs and desires. That is when we found Ashley Glen and we are so very glad we did! The loving care, concern and support that we perceived during our interviews is exactly what our reality was from the time mom and dad moved in. The interaction with the staff, both administratively and the caregivers, from the very beginning was one of building and lasting relationships. The friendliness, care and concern were beyond that of just a job description, it is what the staff of Ashley Glen are all about. They took the responsibilities of day to day living off our shoulders as the family and meet those needs as they came. Communicating with us in various ways of all that was going on, changes that were occurring and sharing with us the memories being made at Ashley Glen as mom and dad participated in the activities and programs that were offered regularly as well as the ongoing assisted living care throughout each day. From big things like medication changes and suggested need for the doctor’s attention to the small details such as providing dad with handwritten televised football schedules on a weekly basis so he could follow his favorite teams during the fall football season, their needs were met. One of the most important aspects of living at Ashley Glen is the respect that is given to our parents and the encouragement to our family. There is a peace of mind that is not found in every assisted living facility, believe me! We experienced the difference of “night and day” and are so thankful to have found Ashley Glen for our parents and know what a blessing they are!

October 28, 2015

By kfrank

My mother was a resident at Ashley Glen for over nine years. She received excellent care and truly felt that Ashley Glen was home. The staff are wonderful, friendly, and caring. Fun activities were planned daily for all who wanted to participate. I highly recommend Ashley Glen as a wonderful place for a treasured loved one.

October 27, 2015

By Joan & Ralph Duncan

Staff is friendy & very through. Facilities are great, modern , clean & efficiently run. Grounds are beautiful & well maintained. Residents very often refer to this facility as home. Staff is attentive to resident & caring family needs.Staff know all residents by thier first name

March 11, 2015

Ashley Glen was really nice. I believe the rooms have a bathroom and a kitchenette. It was very clean. We checked the dining area, and it was very nice and very clean. We saw the menu for that day, and I guess they change it up throughout the week. We did not taste any of the food, but it sounded good.

August 19, 2013

By R.E. Kirk

My father in law was a resident of Ashley Glen's Alzheimer's unit for almost 3 years. After he passed away in his room on July 21, 2013, none of our family heard another word from the Ashley Glen administrative staff--no phone call or note of sympathy, no follow up call or letter, nothing. I sent a follow up letter to the director, but got no response from that either. I would not recommend Ashley Glen to anyone.

May 12, 2012

By taz1raz2

Very nice place would love to be able to put my Father there. for his care they seem to really care about the people who stay there.

Photos of Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care

Features of Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5250/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: PCH008816

About Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care

At Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care, we understand the stress and difficult decisions a family has to make for a loved one who can no longer live at home, needs help with daily living, or is experiencing memory loss. With many years of experience, our Pearland staff knows what is required in helping our residents feel secure and comfortable. We make sure they feel right at home, and we treat every resident as if they were our own family member.

We offer a wide variety of activities to fit every resident. We have beautiful walking paths that are enclosed for their safety, personal assistance 24 hours a day, medication management, and delicious healthy meals.

If you are in need of care for your loved one that needs help with daily living or is experiencing memory loss, Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care, may be the best choice for you. Call today to see our beautiful community, and what we have to offer. We can help you make a decision for your loved one that you will feel good about.

We at Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care place top priority on the social and emotional health of our residents. Through activities such as religious services, recreational outings, group exercise classes, and live entertainment, seniors feel connected and purposeful.

The transition to an assisted living and memory care facility can be stressful. That’s why we at Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care have designed a special program for welcoming new residents. Ask us about this program and all of our other services when you call Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care for a tour today.

Activities and Lifestyle

• Visiting Physicians
  • Transportation to Scheduled Appointments
  • Housekeeping Services
  • Laundry Services

Thank you for your interest at Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care. Please give me a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care