Ashley Glen at Peachtree City

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Ashley Glen at Peachtree City

October 27, 2015

By Joan & Ralph Duncan

Staff is friendy & very through. Facilities are great, modern , clean & efficiently run. Grounds are beautiful & well maintained. Residents very often refer to this facility as home. Staff is attentive to resident & caring family needs.Staff know all residents by thier first name

March 11, 2015

Ashley Glen was really nice. I believe the rooms have a bathroom and a kitchenette. It was very clean. We checked the dining area, and it was very nice and very clean. We saw the menu for that day, and I guess they change it up throughout the week. We did not taste any of the food, but it sounded good.

August 19, 2013

By R.E. Kirk

My father in law was a resident of Ashley Glen's Alzheimer's unit for almost 3 years. After he passed away in his room on July 21, 2013, none of our family heard another word from the Ashley Glen administrative staff--no phone call or note of sympathy, no follow up call or letter, nothing. I sent a follow up letter to the director, but got no response from that either. I would not recommend Ashley Glen to anyone.

May 12, 2012

By taz1raz2

Very nice place would love to be able to put my Father there. for his care they seem to really care about the people who stay there.

About Ashley Glen at Peachtree City

Ashley Glen at Peachtree City is an assisted living facility in Peachtree City, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Ashley Glen at Peachtree City for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Ashley Glen at Peachtree City