Sunrise at Gardner Park

73 Margin Street, Peabody, MA, 01960

Reviews of Sunrise at Gardner Park

Caring102580350 December 05, 2014

We toured Sunrise, and it seemed nice. It was just too far away. I visited my mom everyday, so I wanted some place that was really close to me. They had some nice things there, like they brought in fresh flowers, and they had flower arranging, which was kind of unique. My mother loves flowers and gardening and stuff like that, so that was a plus. I just thought it was too far away. The rooms were different sizes, and it was an older building, so not all of the rooms were equal.

Caring90008750 July 27, 2014

Sunrise is more on a personal level and they really care about the residents. Our overall experience with them was excellent. The staff was absolutely helpful, very pleasant, and knowledgeable. They are very caring and deal directly with the residents. They have different activities from music and day trips to walk groups. They also have crafts.

M Smith March 13, 2014

My mother was a resident at Sunrise for 4-5 years. The staff was always pleasant and loving which gave me peace of mind when I was unable to be there. The facility and grounds were always kept beautifully and my mother was always clean & had her meds given to her on time. Although I care for my grandmother for the last 8 years of her life, I was unable to care for my mom because I got the health benefits for my family at my job and my mother required 24 hour supervision. The activities director was also fabulous whether she was running a safe morning exercise routine or taking the residence out to eat. The food was also outstanding and they held parties for all kinds of celebrations. They also had entertainment come in to Sunrise on occasion. It was the best place for my mother.

Loving Niece1 September 25, 2013

My mother is in Sunrise at Gardner Park. It is small. My mother is blind, so for her, a small place is much better. She can get around much easier. The staff is very, very good. My mother trusts them all. As my mom's dementia got worse, they helped us make the transition for her to go to their Reminiscence program, which is specialized for residents with memory problems. I like this facility for her.

nursemass May 14, 2012

Sunrise at Gardner Park is a large living facility located in Peabody, MA. I have visited the facility several times this year to check on a resident who receives nursing services from the home health company I work for. Sunrise assisted living has well cared for gardens and lawn. There is usually a receptionist that allows visitors into the building. She was friendly and helpful. The senior residents' rooms are big spacious apartments. I noticed several residents strolling in the hallways while others were relaxing in dining room, entertainment room and courtyard. Trained staff was closely monitoring the residents' activities. There was a licensed nurse to assist me with reviewing the patient's meds. Sunrise is a large assisted living facility and feels more like an institution and would not be suitable for seniors looking for a close-knit community.

From Sunrise at Gardner Park

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Location of Sunrise at Gardner Park