Brooksby Village

100 Brooksby Village Drive, Peabody, MA, 01960

Reviews of Brooksby Village

Caring92946350 August 29, 2014

Brooksby Village has a lot of different apartment sizes and layout. It's a larger campus with many things to offer. They have several dining areas and the menu appeared to be the same for each dining area. I think they have a formal dining room and as well as a casual cafeteria. I saw that they have a list of activities, although I didn’t observe them. The staff was very informative and knowledgeable. I would recommend this facility because I thought that it's a well-run facility with many different opportunities for the assisted care.

Caring95188450 June 30, 2014

Everything at Brooksby Village was good. We liked it. The sales staff was very nice and wonderful. It is a very large community with 1300 units. The rooms were nice. I think they were a reasonable size and reasonable price. They have a full assortment of activities and lots of community involvement. We were impressed by that. What I like best about this community is the variety of activities and eating establishments, i.e., restaurants and cafes. However, it was 22 to 25 miles from Lexington, and we wanted to be near my son. Secondly, the buy-in would be vulnerable if there were long-term care, and we want to protect our Medicaid trust.

stalar June 22, 2012

Brooksby village is a beautiful campus. It feels a lot like a college campus only with much better food and livin conditions. There are many ameneties including shuttle service, dining service, and all kinds of activities. I have dined here a few times and rate the food as above average. It is on par with the food that you get at your typical college cafeteria. My mother and father and law have their food included with their rent and we can their for a small surcharge. But the best part of Brooksby village is the fact that you never have to leave if you need more care. They have all kinds of levels of care available. Unfortunately, both my mother and father have had to progress in the level of care that they receive. The staff that helps them is absolutely wonderful. They are very caring and professional.The staff that handles the business side of the operations is another matter. They are often very rude and do not communcate with us well when my in laws require more care. Over all, I am very glad that my in laws chose Bixsby Village, we have great piece of mind knowing that they are well taken care of.

BostonBro66 June 12, 2012

My uncle is a resident at Brooksby Village, and I am very happy with his standard of living there. The employees are courteous and friendly, and I'm always impressed with how nice and taken care of the place looks. My uncle couldn't be happier with the relaxed lifestyle, and you can tell from talking to the other residents that they feel the same way. The facility is close enough to Boston for us to catch a Red Sox game or go the aquarium now and then, but he can always find something to do closer to home if he doesn't feel like moving around. I wasn't sure what to think when my uncle said he wanted to move to a place like Brooksby, but now that I've seen it for myself, I know he made a good decision, and I have peace of mind knowing that he is safe, happy, and doesn't have to worry as he enjoys retirement.

nursemass May 15, 2012

Brooksby village is an assisted living facility located in Peabody, MA. Senior residents have the option of living in private apartments. I visit this facility frequently to perform nursing assessments on two senior residents. Broosky village is very well maintained with 24 hour security. Senior resident apartments are spacious and kept clean. There are shared facilities such as fitness center, indoor swimming pool and computer room. Residents cook their own meals in their own apartments. There is an onsite restaurant to serve residents who cannot cook. I like this facility also because they have an onsite medical center with nurses and doctors providing 24 hour care. I highly recommend Brooksy village to senior residents looking for an assisted living facility that offers increased privacy.

From Brooksby Village

Peabody assisted care at Renaissance Gardens is a good way to maintain the independent life you're used to, while receiving the extra care you need to thrive. Our experienced caregivers provide assistance with day-to-day tasks like preparing meals.

Residents of our Peabody assisted care center enjoy the comfort and dignity of a private apartment. Bring your favorite furniture and decorate your new space however you wish. You or your loved one will discover countless opportunities to stay engaged, including dozens of on-site amenities and activities.

Unlike other Peabody assisted care communities, we encourage you to pursue your interests and use your skills, so you continue to enjoy life on your own terms.

Location of Brooksby Village