Lakes at Litchfield

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Lakes at Litchfield

September 29, 2014

By  Caring4814

I came across The Lakes by word of mouth. The people are friendly, knowledgeable and caring. The rooms were very nice and roomy. They have arts and crafts, lots of exercises, and trips out of the facility. We didn’t eat there, but the food looked good. The dining area was very nice. The process was very efficient. It’s a gated community.

March 27, 2014

By Kathleen21

I visited Litchfield. The location where it's situated is beautiful. It's an older and smaller facility. It's retirement with assisted living and Alzheimer's. The room was fine but smaller and the food wasn't as good. It was clean. The staff was very nice. They had a lot of activities also.

May 31, 2013

By Bonnie17

We had lunch at Litchfield. It is beautiful. The sales people are very good. The rooms are very big and very nice.

Photos of Lakes at Litchfield

Services & Amenities of Lakes at Litchfield

About Lakes at Litchfield

Lakes at Litchfield is an assisted living facility in Pawleys Island, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lakes at Litchfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lakes at Litchfield