Pine Tree Assisted Living LP

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Pine Tree Assisted Living LP

May 25, 2012

By Rachelham86

Pine Tree Assisted Living is a great place for people who need help but it's definitely not like a nursing home! The staff is so friendly & knowledgeable! Our family met with them twice before deciding that's where my Aunt needed to be. They have activities daily so my Aunt doesn't feel cooped up & can get out & mingle with other people. They also have a bus that comes a couple times a week that takes them shopping & anywhere they need to go! What sold me is the emergency call response. It's kind of similar to life alert. They wear a little necklace at all times & if they need help they push it & someone is there within a few minutes & ambulances are dispatched. The best part is..... AN AMBULANCE SERVICE IS LESS THAN A BLOCK AWAY!! I couldn't believe the perfect placement of this facility! They also have housekeeping & they do all their laundry! I really love it because it is like her own little apartment & she doesn't feel like a kid being babysat! I don't have to worry about my aunt & I know she is in good hands when we aren't there with her! Thanks so much!!

July 12, 2011

By 4pj4Hip

My grand mother in-law had to reside in one for a short time and we visited often. It did not smell great, and the food was awful. But the nurses were kind for the most part. They didn't listen when they were instructed on her special diet for the most of her stay and constantly served her foods that she could not eat making her have to call us to bring her foods that she could eat. The rooms were small, with mediocre at best but i have to say that the nurses and the other residents made up for some of the shortcomings of the facilities. The ones we dealt with were kind enough and she seemed to like them, although some of them were a bit to bossy for my taste. The other residents there were nice and entertaining during our visits and kept Grandmother happy enough. They had some forms of entertainment such as bingo and from what i could tell basic cable. All in all its not somewhere I would consider using again.

About Pine Tree Assisted Living LP

Pine Tree Assisted Living LP is an assisted living facility in Pasadena, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Pine Tree Assisted Living LP for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Pine Tree Assisted Living LP