Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons

Reviews of Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons

Overview of Ratings

4.9

September 29, 2014

Life has been good since moving to Aston Gardens. I have a lovely apartment decorated with all my favorite things. The food is good and plentiful with a varied menu. The folks who work here are wonderful. They go out of their way to make us all like a family. There are activities galore such as bingo, all types of card games movies, word games and much more. We the residents are friendly and willing to help if needed. We have a wonderful nurses and therapists. I ought to know. I’ve been living here for eleven years and a happy camper.

September 23, 2014

By Muriel4

I moved in May 31, 2013. This is like living in a glorified hotel (I do mean this to the hilt!) The employees are marvelous. They graciously greet you by name. The food is good, not exceptional. The entertainment is very good to OK. The residents in general are great.

September 21, 2014

By Mrs. Rachel

Services are excellent. This facility appears to meet all my needs as a senior citizen seeking security, friendships, health needs, transportation etc. Nourishing food, excellent dining. I am very happy living in Aston Gardens.

September 21, 2014

By Arlene8

All services – maintenance, transportation, wellness and generally helpful are excellent.

October 15, 2013

The Aston Gardens is really close to my house and I know everything around it. It's very well decorated and clean-smelling. The apartments are good-sized with nice windows. You have a TV, a phone and a movie room, too. They have a lot of security with push buttons and if you're not up by a certain time and you push a button, they come up and see what's going on. The people there are friendly. They take you to the mall, to the bank and to doctor's appointments. It has everything you could ever want.

July 11, 2012

By 86753091

In my own experience, this facility has always shown professionalism and had friendly staff working for them. The rooms in the Assisted Living area were spacious and well-kept; nurses frequently checked up on their residents and offered friendly care. My grandmother was really well taken care of, and she was fond of her nurses. The staff at the kitchen also seemed friendly and paid attention to each resident's personal likes and dislikes with their meals. There were scheduled activities for the residents to participate in, if they chose to do so. Socializing amongst residents was encouraged by the facility, and they seemed to do well with planning fun things to do. There was a movie area, and various classes for residents to attend, also. There was a nice garden area for people to go outside and enjoy, and I believe there was also a fountain surrounded by flowers. This facility appears to be running well.

February 29, 2012

By Ilovestars28

My grandparents decided it was time to down-size on their home and become more active as they begin their 70s. We were all in agreement and decided it was time to research a assisted living facility that would provide activities, is on a beautiful property, and has a kind staff. After looking into several assisted living facilities we were thrilled to find Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons. After a trial two-day stay my grandparents were ready to move in. There is a staff of about 30 on hand. Upon moving in everyone was so welcoming. There were even residents that offered to help unload the truck! The moving team was of great help. The food is tasty and fits their dietary needs. There is a woman by the name of Maria and she has been a real gem to my grandparents. The in-house beauty salon and fitness room is top notch. Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons is basically a four star resort for the elderly and my grandparents now have a zest for life. The daily activities keep them in shape and the courtesy vehicles keep them from driving on the road. I am so pleased with this facility and would highly recommend it to anyone!

October 14, 2011

By David R.

My grandfather was very happy here. After my grandma passed away, he came to live at Aston Gardens to be close to our house in Coral Springs. I went to visit him a couple of times and I found the staff to be very friendly and warm. My grandpa didn't live with a nurse, but many of the residents did and they seemed in good spirits for the most part.One night we went to the dining hall, where we were served a pretty solid meal exceeding my expectations. It was roast chicken, vegetables and a nice desert. There was also excellent bus transportation that Aston Gardens provided that took residents to places like Publix and the Coral Square Mall.My grandpa passes away after two years of living there, but his experience was satisfactory, both for him and our whole family

Photos of Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons

About Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons

Walk into a world of country elegance with natural landscaping and walking trails around a sparkling lake and fountain. Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons is a charming community with independent and assisted living luxury apartments ranging in size from 248 sq. ft. to 1546 sq. ft. Located between Coral Springs and Boca Raton, Residents have easy access to shopping, performing arts, cultural programs, dining, golfing, and religious services.

Aston Gardens boasts an elegantly appointed 20,372 square foot clubhouse that features beauty and barber services, library and business center, billiards and game room, Grande Ballroom, comfortable lounge, luxurious main and private dining rooms, a warm and cozy fireplace, a fitness center and an arts and crafts studio. The heated pool with sundeck and spa is tucked among walking paths and putting greens. The impeccable landscaping at Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons includes lush tropical foliage and manicured grounds, which lend themselves to leisurely strolls. Popular activities for Residents include duplicate bridge, game day and monthly, themed parties.

Map of Aston Gardens at Parkland Commons