Parker Senior Living by MorningStar

Reviews of Parker Senior Living by MorningStar

Overview of Ratings

4.3

November 28, 2013

My mom is in Morning Star. My sister's in-laws are there also. It is assisted living with memory care division. My mom is in that particular division. It is small but the staff is great. They're wonderful. The facility is brand new and very nice. It is a nice environment. I like this place.

October 13, 2013

By Anne28

Parker Assisted Living was a brand new facility. That place was really nice. It's an assisted living place, which was not what I need right now. They don't have independent living unfortunately. However, it was a lovely facility. The rooms were nice too. Overall, for somebody that wants that level of care, I think Parker was a very nice place to be.

June 24, 2013

By Jeff8

I chose this facility for my parents. It's a beautiful place. It's bright and airy. There's lots of interaction and the residents are all happy and getting along. Even the residents at the dementia section were grouping together like a team, even though they were all kind of out of it. They were all helping and supporting each other. The only drawback is it's a brand new place so they got a lot of new people there and they're trying to bring them up as quick as they can training wise. They're still getting a lot of their procedures in order. Otherwise, they're all trying real hard. The staff are all very nice and can deal with whatever but they're still learning the ins and outs of the organization. They're still hiring people but once they get through all that, I think they'll be fine. It's a beautiful place.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Parker Senior Living by MorningStar

Parker Senior Living by MorningStar is an assisted living facility in Parker, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Parker Senior Living by MorningStar for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Parker Senior Living by MorningStar